Groups
    EXPIRED

Need help finiding cheap laptops!! new or refurbished

Hi everyone,

Im looking for a laptop in the region of £150 for my younger sister who needs one to help complete her school coursework. Only requirement is that its windows and has a wireless card, everything else I can sort out for her (office etc).

6 Comments

big pockets might have what you are looking for [URL="www.bigpockets.co.uk"]www.bigpockets.co.uk[/URL]

You won't get a £150 laptop new with windows but second hand or refurbished shouldn't be difficult to find. I've never bought one myself though, so I don't have any specific recommendations on companies.

W1ZAR - if you are interested in a used laptop like in the link below then let me know as I might have another one..

hotukdeals.com/for…011

regards.

Is wireless an essential? I have 2 laptops that i might be selling but i don't think they have wireless built in. Wireless cards are cheap enough and i would only be looking for around £100 each plus postage. Let me know if you're interested and i'll look up the spec.
    :thumbsup:

zish_uk;3108245

W1ZAR - if you are interested in a used laptop like in the link below … W1ZAR - if you are interested in a used laptop like in the link below then let me know as I might have another one..http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=248011regards.

Hi, If ops not interested my sister might be after another one. Is it exactly the same as the last one with 80gb hard drive? If it is could i have first dibs after op please. Thanks :thumbsup:

hi im looking for a laptop not wanting to spend to much around £100 to £150 tops if you still got anny left will u email me [email protected] thanks very much
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Legal advice33
      2. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?59
      3. Samsung Galaxy S666
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2636

See more discussions