Need help for an entrance to a party...

227 replies
Found 6th Aug 2009
got a party in a few weeks, need to make a good entrance, im drinking so I cant take my 46k car.

Limo/Hummer limos are over played these days, and just don't have the same effect as they used too.

Any ideas.

227 Comments

Original Poster

my aim is to look so money, that I dont even know it, but I know it

i.e

http://www.wrestlingdeals.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/dwayne-johnson-the-rock-3.jpg

The rock, in this pic is he so alpha hes off the scale, but at the same time he just looks like hes a normal guy, but when infact he knows himself he is so alpha without knowing it, but knowing it.

you know what i mean?

Banned

i would enter by Helicopter if possible.

lol...

Supermod

I would enter casually chatting with the boys from Linkin Park or Metallica. I know them well. Give me a shout if you want me to pull in a favour.

How about a Unicorn or a Dragon?

Original Poster

DangerGod;5952616

i would enter by Helicopter if possible.

do you have to park them things on heli pads, or can you park on the road for a while?
Tanchi;5952623

lol...

strong edit

enter on rollerblades and wearing a mankini

Banned

black gerbil1;5952637

do you have to park them things on heli pads, or can you park on the road … do you have to park them things on heli pads, or can you park on the road for a while? strong edit

they can land on open fields and even roads, but you will have to get the road closed if poss?

Original Poster

magicjay1986;5952633

I would enter casually chatting with the boys from Linkin Park or … I would enter casually chatting with the boys from Linkin Park or Metallica. I know them well. Give me a shout if you want me to pull in a favour.

yeah something like that would be alpha, to bad I dont know them
Adam2050;5952636

How about a Unicorn or a Dragon?

how old are you? they are not real you know
Sheep87;5952638

its a upper class event.

Sheep87;5952638

LMAO now you are talking - this would get my attention! :-D

its a upper class event. [/QUOTE]
sorry roller blades, mankini and a black tie:thumbsup::-D

Rent a Harley davidson bike and get somebody to take you there on that :thumbsup:

if you have to ask what to arrive in so you 'look money' then I'd suggest that you're not as alpha as the image you want to portray at this party- nothing worse than a try hard- if you rock up looking confident, whatever you arrive in will look good!

sledge pulled by huskeys

Will your driver not be back by then? Your better getting someone to drive your car, then it shows you got a driver and your own car, rather than a standard hire of a limo/hummer.

You could get a couple of projectors ready and show live streams of the misc. that will let people know who you are and what you do with your days/nights? Everyone will show respect for the head of the misc

black gerbil1;5952660

how old are you? they are not real you know

Well I've heard that about your money and swager:? Please don't tell me its not true;-) I can't take to much disapointment in one night.

"its a upper class event."-err,clearly it isnt:whistling:

Banned

Tinkytayls;5952693

sledge pulled by huskeys

the party isnt at santa's grotto

Original Poster

bitseylango;5952635

no, I really dont understand this "alpha" business. can you explain … no, I really dont understand this "alpha" business. can you explain please(also wanted an excuse to post another pic of Dwayne

reaching alphaness is the equivalent of reaching lvl 70 on world of war craft
Sheep87;5952680

its a upper class event. sorry roller blades, mankini and a black … its a upper class event. sorry roller blades, mankini and a black tie:thumbsup::-D

lulz, but not.

Reaney24;5952682

Rent a Harley davidson bike and get somebody to take you there on that … Rent a Harley davidson bike and get somebody to take you there on that :thumbsup:

would that really impress many people though? I need some that says

[SIZE="7"]BOOM[/SIZE]

DangerGod;5952654

they can land on open fields and even roads, but you will have to get the … they can land on open fields and even roads, but you will have to get the road closed if poss?

nice idea, how much am i looking @ to pay, sounds like a great idea, and ill just stroll out like it aint nowt put a peanut
torapoole;5952684

if you have to ask what to arrive in so you 'look money' then I'd suggest … if you have to ask what to arrive in so you 'look money' then I'd suggest that you're not as alpha as the image you want to portray at this party- nothing worse than a try hard- if you rock up looking confident, whatever you arrive in will look good!

on a scale of 1-10 im like a 9.5, and im only 21 @ the mo

2010 will be the year of the cape.

Phantom of the Opera style.

FTW....

Blimp

black gerbil1;5952716

reaching alphaness is the equivalent of reaching lvl 70 on world of war … reaching alphaness is the equivalent of reaching lvl 70 on world of war craft ]

sorry, but that means absolutely zilch to me, I asked an honest question :?

Go into the event doing a party boy..... may impress or disturb many people but would also be very funny :thumbsup:

And it would be a BOOM

Banned

c'mon you need top gear for an entrance lol or a car that drives itself :whistling:

get hold of a delorean

Get a white horse!! :-D

Ride into the place!

Or maby one of these would be very impressive?:

http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/aug2008/3/3/E962A143-EF38-6A06-A724CF900FD1E514.jpg

stroll up in a vintage rolls royce with your driver or you could rent a driver for the day if yours is away ? ( i call first lol) or have like 2 2 supermodels on each arm and have the media there taking pictures of you ? that would be a BANG lol.

Original Poster

Tinkytayls;5952693

sledge pulled by huskeys

It would need to be snowy for that
bazzaric;5952695

Will your driver not be back by then? Your better getting someone to … Will your driver not be back by then? Your better getting someone to drive your car, then it shows you got a driver and your own car, rather than a standard hire of a limo/hummer.You could get a couple of projectors ready and show live streams of the misc. that will let people know who you are and what you do with your days/nights? Everyone will show respect for the head of the misc

most people at this event will have drivers, its quite common tbh, 46k car would not impress them anyway.

barky;5952697

"its a upper class event."-err,clearly it isnt:whistling:

what does that mean, ill take pics if you want.
robtallica;5952719

2010 will be the year of the cape.Phantom of the Opera style.

too bad were in 2009, am i rite ?
ilovepink;5952727

FTW....Blimp

how much would that cost, good idea

bitseylango;5952734

sorry, but that means absolutely zilch to me, I asked an honest question … sorry, but that means absolutely zilch to me, I asked an honest question :?

alpha is someone whos cool, and doesnt take crap for anyone, says it how it is, everyone wants to be him.

People like the Rock.

Reaney24;5952739

Go into the event doing a party boy..... may impress or disturb many … Go into the event doing a party boy..... may impress or disturb many people but would also be very funny :thumbsup:And it would be a BOOM

i lold
dj_urban;5952741

c'mon you need top gear for an entrance lol or a car that drives … c'mon you need top gear for an entrance lol or a car that drives itself :whistling:

lol
nikkib123;5952748

What about a female model on each arm and you can be the pimp daddy … What about a female model on each arm and you can be the pimp daddy (don't even know what I meant?)

lool, i do that most weeks when i go clubbing, good idea though i like it.

http://jessbrando.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/magic-carpet.jpg

Banned

Well brah i would reccomend These - Lewis hamilton etc uses them. HERE - rotormotion.com/?gc…2ZA

• [COLOR="Red"]Swift and stylish.[/COLOR]
Agusta 109’s are the fastest helicopters available for hire. With club seating for up to 6 passengers, air conditioning and of course complimentary champagne bar, these machines offer a luxurious and speedy way to travel. RotorMotion has the largest fleet of Agusta 109’s in the UK - and probably Europe.

Original Poster

Sheep87;5952754

get hold of a delorean

lol

Naeem786;5952765

Get a white horse!! :-DRide into the place!

ill put a cone on its head and say its a unicorn.
Reaney24;5952776

Or maby one of these would be very … Or maby one of these would be very impressive?:[IMG]http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/aug2008/3/3/E962A143-EF38-6A06-A724CF900FD1E514.jpg[/IMG

dont be jealous mate, not a nice look :-(
danny09;5952779

stroll up in a vintage rolls royce with your driver or you could rent a … stroll up in a vintage rolls royce with your driver or you could rent a driver for the day if yours is away ? ( i call first lol) or have like 2 2 supermodels on each arm and have the media there taking pictures of you ? that would be a BANG lol.

I already have a driver, but yeah im also liking this idea.
DangerGod;5952792

Well brah i would reccomend These - Lewis hamilton etc uses them. HERE - … Well brah i would reccomend These - Lewis hamilton etc uses them. HERE - http://www.rotormotion.com/?gclid=CK-Vl6bsj5wCFV8B4wodgGU2ZA• [COLOR="Red"]Swift and stylish.[/COLOR]Agusta 109’s are the fastest helicopters available for hire. With club seating for up to 6 passengers, air conditioning and of course complimentary champagne bar, these machines offer a luxurious and speedy way to travel. RotorMotion has the largest fleet of Agusta 109’s in the UK - and probably Europe.

I think we might have a WINNAR!!!

starsparkle2311;5952799

Get a crane and swing in on a wrecking ball, Tarzan style, that should … Get a crane and swing in on a wrecking ball, Tarzan style, that should get the party started:thumbsup:

lol,properly crash the party.

BLIMPS

Blimp to hire £345.00 (per day, minimum of 2-day hire)

Helium canister £100.00 each

Blimp to purchase £2495.00 (inc. delivery, ½ day training for 2 operators)

alternative-advertising.co.uk/rat…htm

What about doing a skydive and entering the party that way..... that would be awsome

Can you really see Dwayne doing all of the above? he is so "alpha" he doesnt need to. If you are as hot as you say you are then just getting out of a normal Limo, huge smile and your special "presence" should be enough

Original Poster

Carley;5952817

Get the JFK to take you in his Aston?

ttt for pics of his car
ilovepink;5952836

BLIMPSBlimp to hire £345.00 (per day, minimum of 2-day hire)Helium … BLIMPSBlimp to hire £345.00 (per day, minimum of 2-day hire)Helium canister £100.00 each Blimp to purchase £2495.00 (inc. delivery, ½ day training for 2 operators) http://www.alternative-advertising.co.uk/ratecard.htm

it be easier if i just brought it i think, least I can use it again. I think im either going to buy this or hire a helicopter.
Reaney24;5952841

What about doing a skydive and entering the party that way..... that … What about doing a skydive and entering the party that way..... that would be awsome

mess up my hair

you cant actually get in this blimp, its just for advertising.

black gerbil1;5952716

I need some that says[SIZE="7"]BOOM[/SIZE]

http://img.costumecraze.com/images/vendors/forum/59654-main.jpg

Sheep87;5952876

you cant actually get in this blimp, its just for advertising.

dont you know BG1 has the cash to do whatever he wants
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3481
    2. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz1115
    3. Trying to create a list of short modern video games. Any suggestions?812
    4. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1221

See more discussions