need help for holiday?!?

Found 22nd May 2009
hi i have just booked a return flight going to Singapore, and want to fly to Malaysia, i already want to fly to kuala lumpure, bt i also want to go to one of Malaysia's forest's/ natural parks to see the orangutans etc. soo which ones would u suggest me to visit. i have already done some research into Kota Kinabalu, bt we dnt knw if it is any good?

p.s who well does the British pound compare, expense wise?

5 Comments

Needs moving, reported.

Kota Kinabalu is lovely, KL (Kuala Lumpur) is the best place i have been too in malaysia truthfully (from what i can remember as i went there when i was 12 lol) if you are interested in snakes then you can go up to Penang and visit Snake Tempel, it isn't as bad as it it sounds even if you are scared of snakes, they are all defanged and milked and under a scent which calms them down. In KK (Kota Kimablu) you can go to the local rock pool (cant remember what it is actually called ) but its natural bath spa springs which was lovely!

Hope this helps mate, if you need anymore just ask

Have a great time! its a trip of a lifetime!

Danny

Kota kinabalu (kk) as the locals call it, is cheap as chips some awesome stuff to do, the kinablu mountain for one or a short drive from some secluded gorgeous beaches and the people are really friendly also the outdoor markets are amazing at night...

Original Poster

how long should i stay in Kota Kinabalu?? i have 2 weeks, and i am also staying in singapore, kuala lumpure and phuket.

Sandhu22;5298348

how long should i stay in Kota Kinabalu?? i have 2 weeks, and i am also … how long should i stay in Kota Kinabalu?? i have 2 weeks, and i am also staying in singapore, kuala lumpure and phuket.

KK is the cheapest the others are quiet expensive so just depends on your budget but they are all great.. Have a good one by the way and do go to the late night market in KK :thumbsup: and when eating out try go to the restaurants where the locals eat the food is 10x better..
Post a comment
@
    Text