Groups
    EXPIRED

Need Help for London/Paris Accommodation

Planning for 2 trips (and trying to save money ) is really very stressful....
    My 9-day Spain trip plan on the 6th of June is almost sorted out - now we only need to book hostels and decided which cities to go for (definitely Madrid, Valencia and Barcelona and probably some other places if we have time).

My concern now is the London-Paris trip which I've been planning for my parents. Basically, my parents will arrive at Heathrow on the 11th of July 6pm and we have 12th of July to tour London. Then, 13th of July morning (9am), we'll be heading to Paris from Luton Airport.

My problem now is...where is the cheapest place to stay in London for 2 nights? I wanted to book London Ilford Travelodge (£26 per night) but it went up to £49 when I tried to book it! Any other suggestions?

As for Paris.....we'll be staying there from 13th of July to 16th of July (3 nights)... Any idea what is the best + cheapest place to stay in Paris?

Thanks in advance. Sorry for the long explanation. :thumbsup:

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…11
      2. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423414457

See more discussions