Need help identifying a horror movie? Please Help!

10 replies
Found 15th Jul 2010
Well basicly this movie was about a group of teenagers who as a dare decide to spend the night in an old abandoned haunted hotel or hospital, I cant remember much about it but it seemed like quite a scary movie. I watched this movie about 2 years ago at my cousins house late at night but I never finished watching all of it.

So guys could you please help me put a name to this flick I would be really greatful.

Thanks!

10 Comments

Need more info, there's a million films like this

The Haunting or Hostel ?

Original Poster

watervoles

The Haunting or Hostel ?

No I dont think it's either of those

one of the halloween movies was set in a hospital.

Original Poster

superskilly

one of the halloween movies was set in a hospital.

yes i've seen the one your talking of but it's not that one

Could it be BOO
amazon.co.uk/Boo…317
Roped into spending Halloween in an abandoned hospital by her friends, Jessie Holden (Trish Coren) finds herself at the mercy of her prank-loving boyfriend Kevin (Jilon Ghai) who's planned a few surprises. What none of them realise, however, is that the creepy hospital has some scares of its own in store for its captive guests. BOO! provides the schlock horror fare with gusto in this genuinely creepy directorial debut from Anthony C. Ferrante.

House on haunted hill.

Original Poster

allycat38

Could it be … Could it be BOOhttp://www.amazon.co.uk/Boo-DVD/dp/B000H7ZZAQ/ref=sr_1_317?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1279231125&sr=1-317Roped into spending Halloween in an abandoned hospital by her friends, Jessie Holden (Trish Coren) finds herself at the mercy of her prank-loving boyfriend Kevin (Jilon Ghai) who's planned a few surprises. What none of them realise, however, is that the creepy hospital has some scares of its own in store for its captive guests. BOO! provides the schlock horror fare with gusto in this genuinely creepy directorial debut from Anthony C. Ferrante.

I think you could be onto a winner! it does seem very familiar.

Urban Legend: Bloody Mary also has a very similar story I think (if my memory is functional at this time of night

Original Poster

allycat38

Could it be … Could it be BOOhttp://www.amazon.co.uk/Boo-DVD/dp/B000H7ZZAQ/ref=sr_1_317?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1279231125&sr=1-317Roped into spending Halloween in an abandoned hospital by her friends, Jessie Holden (Trish Coren) finds herself at the mercy of her prank-loving boyfriend Kevin (Jilon Ghai) who's planned a few surprises. What none of them realise, however, is that the creepy hospital has some scares of its own in store for its captive guests. BOO! provides the schlock horror fare with gusto in this genuinely creepy directorial debut from Anthony C. Ferrante.

No it's definately not that movie just watched it!

Any other ideas on what movie it could be guys?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769591
    2. Unlock access to thousands of hidden movies and genres on Netflix using cod…22
    3. Trying to create a list of short modern video games. Any suggestions?13
    4. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!811

See more discussions