Need help— looking for discount on all appliance to buy at one go

Found 5th Jul
For my new home i need to buy fridge/freezer, washing machine, gas cooker/oven and dishwasher.

If anyone can recommend where i can buy all this at one place and get a special discount if any one offers (as i am will be spending around 2000-3000 at one go)

Thanks in advance.
Community Updates
Ask
2 Comments
Best to research prices on line then go into a few bricks and mortar retailers and haggle . You should be able to beat best online prices by 10% that way ( maybe more if they have alternative clearance lines to shift ). Just be prepared to walk away if they say they can't do a deal . The least you will get is heavily discounted "extended warranties " (if you want them ) as they make sheds of money on those .
Edited by: "rogparki" 5th Jul
rogparki51 m ago

Best to research prices on line then go into a few bricks and mortar …Best to research prices on line then go into a few bricks and mortar retailers and haggle . You should be able to beat best online prices by 10% that way ( maybe more if they have alternative clearance lines to shift ). Just be prepared to walk away if they say they can't do a deal . The least you will get is heavily discounted "extended warranties " (if you want them ) as they make sheds of money on those .

Good advice re the warranties. You can often get these warranties free if you ask the sales person if you can have the product discounted by the cost of the warranty. We've done this with cooker, washing machine and dishwasher. It works because the sales persons usually get a decent commission on the warranty, but nothing extra for general sales.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants