Expired

Need help on Baby cot purchase

10 replies
Found 7th Apr 2007
Hi i want to give a nephew a present, and i thought if someone would be willing to help.

i need a cot not the cheapest but something half decent, but on a bargain. as i have no idea where to begin can some one please help

cheers

11 Comments

try [url]www.kiddicare.com[/url]
they are reasonable in price

Sloth/Mod

or your local Toys 'r' Us, they have quite a big selection. (or mine does anyway.) :thumbsup:

try mamas and papas. they have some great stuff.

also ebay they have good offers

loupomm

http://www.kiddicare.com/invt/popcotfmatlenscrm?N=369

the cot showing to that link is out of stock:giggle: :giggle:

Join Babies r us Club and get vouchers for £20-£30 off cots over £100.

I got this cot bed with discount vouchers

toysrus.co.uk/Pro…rch

Do cheaper cots from £60 or cotbeds from about £99.

Yrs ago bought cot for 1st from John Lewis. 3 yrs later, 2nd son decided to eat the edges of the cot and the paint came off.

They replaced it with a brand new cot. I did not think the paint was defective, just could not cope with his extreme chewing!! Might be worth considering if it is their first child

Also if you happen to consider buying a used cot off ebay for eg or say the family receive a cot off a friend or family member,I highly recommend you buy a new mattress.
You should ask if they want a cot bed at all,as these turn into junior beds as some people prefer cot beds
All I done with mine was take the side of the cot until they got used to that before putting them into a single bed.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?53
    2. Toyota verso camera22
    3. Suggest tablet replacement for a Lenovo Yoga 2 8.022
    4. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...88

See more discussions