Groups

Need help on me SE C902!!

My SE C902 will not allow me to receive anything via bluetooth.
    If someone tries to send me a ringtone or a picture or anything like that, im being told that my memory is full and to delete some files.

No i cannot understand this as i have PLENTY of memory on both my phone and my memory card!!

Why is this happening!?!? Any ideas??

6 Comments

Have you tried formatting the memory card (save off everything you want to keep 1st).

Also, make sure that the read/write catch on the card has not been turned to protect

Original Poster

Will have to go home and save everything on to pc before i try to formatt it.
    But trying not to sound too dull but how do i know if the card is turned to protected??
    I can't see any catch on my memory card!!

Sorry - just checked mine & there isn't one on these cards !

Try the formatting route 1st & see how you get on. I know that there used to be issues with moving a card from one phone to another without formatting, is this a new card or an old one ?

Press the up arrow on the side of the phone when on the home screen. What does it say for both phone memory and memory card?

Original Poster

ChrisUK;3635478

Sorry - just checked mine & there isn't one on these cards !Try the … Sorry - just checked mine & there isn't one on these cards !Try the formatting route 1st & see how you get on. I know that there used to be issues with moving a card from one phone to another without formatting, is this a new card or an old one ?

It's an old card i bought a new phone and just swapped the card.
    I'll go home and try formatting the card. I'll let you no how i get on.
    In the mean time if you you think off any other ideas, just let me know :thumbsup:

airey;3635537

Press the up arrow on the side of the phone when on the home screen. What … Press the up arrow on the side of the phone when on the home screen. What does it say for both phone memory and memory card?

Phone: 140 MB Free
    Memory Card: 1611 MB Free :oops:

I think thats the issue then.

Just save everything off - format it, then put it all back on (format it via your phone if you can)

Let us kow how you get on
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *Heads Up* Free Wrestling on Sunday 10pm YouTube, Facebook and WWE.com. Sum…11
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?27127
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764186
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?77

See more discussions