EXPIRED

need help on the sim only deals.

hi all my oh is thinking of getting a sim only deal as he is currently using a minimum of £40 per month on pay as you go. the only thing is i need a deal with more minutes than texts as he hardly texts. i know you can get bolt ons for extra he is currently with orange and he doesnt mind changing networks but needs to keep the same number so please head me in the right direction as i havent a clue with phones and that stuff lol.

6 Comments

you could try t mobile, quite a few mins on their solo contracts t-mobile.co.uk/

Original Poster

patchy987;4379871

you could try t mobile, quite a few mins on their solo contracts … you could try t mobile, quite a few mins on their solo contracts http://www.t-mobile.co.uk/

cheers for that will take a look do you know if he can keep the same number he has with them as the number originally came from orange.

greyparrot;4379984

cheers for that will take a look do you know if he can keep the same … cheers for that will take a look do you know if he can keep the same number he has with them as the number originally came from orange.

yes you can,

I know o2 has a good one for £20 (£19.58 after VAT reduction) for frequent users. 600 mins and 1200 texts + unlimited o2 to o2 calls (which counts for quite a lot as a lot of people are on o2 these days)

shop.o2.co.uk/sim…ity

robster113;4383277

I know o2 has a good one for £20 (£19.58 after VAT reduction) for f … I know o2 has a good one for £20 (£19.58 after VAT reduction) for frequent users. 600 mins and 1200 texts + unlimited o2 to o2 calls (which counts for quite a lot as a lot of people are on o2 these days)http://shop.o2.co.uk/sim-only-simplicity

that is the deal i am on and it is a very good deal, i am swapping though because o2 sold me a broken phone and wont take responsability for it (saying they have no record of selling it to me, i have statement proving so!!!) but because i bought it via o2 phone ordeing and paid that way when i tried to take into shop they said nothing to do with them,GREAT EH!!
anyway yes that o2 deal is very good i am on 600mins any network anytime, i also took unlimited txt as my free bolt on and then pay £7.50 for free internet.
£27.50 (when it was 17.5%vat)

i think vodafone has a £20 a month sim only giving you 600 minutes and unlimited txts, go through using quidco and i think you get £120, so overall the yearly cost is £120

shop.vodafone.co.uk/sho…ans

hope this helps:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Game11
    2. Damaged IPad...fixes please56
    3. Kodi - £ Sports Recommendations1012
    4. Tenant rights for failing agreement to replace carpets811

See more discussions