Groups

Need help on valuing this PSP (no idea on the model either!)

Well a lad from work is selling this for his aunty and they want about £40 for it. All he's given me is the PSP and the charger cable and that's it, no box and no other cables or games.

Ive started the PSP up and the system software is version 3.52, memory stick says it has 16mb free.

Tbh i have no idea on these hand held's and ive no idea on the model and how much it is really worth. Ive inc some pictures and they aint the best but im hoping some of you good folk can help me out on it's value and if it's worth buying.

Cheers!

12 Comments

Original Poster

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/aphex182/DSC03347.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/aphex182/DSC03348.jpg

Looks like the original phat PSP, I'll say £60 is reasonable.

i would sell for around £45!

cant go wrong for £40 if its all working

:thumbsup:it is the old phat model and they sell for around £55-£65 delivered

ill take for 40 delivered

It's a shame that the camera flash has taken out the system software version in the photo. If it is low, it will probably sell for a bit more...

Original Poster

Wait lads im not selling it and buying it hehe ;P

Ahhh well that sounds sweet then, only thing is im a bit stumped as i can't register the PSP with my PS3 as it says it's reached it's numbered network connections on the PSP has been reached. Then it tells me to go into the psp network settings and delete some, gone in and then it has 2 options:

Ad hoc mode
    Infastructure mode

Arrrrgh what do i do now chaps!!!

are you not selling it?
    aww

Original Poster

For me and the lad

Still need help on that network thingy! ^^^^^

Original Poster

system software is version 3.52

edit: found and deleted the connection.

ill take 4o pounds delivered please
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Going in style uv code give away22
      2. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891515
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?24110
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661377

See more discussions