Groups

NEED HELP OR ANSWER BOUT THIS

Banned
    im selling something on here, well its sorta sold but when the guy goes to pay via pp gift
    he gets this.... keeps asking for a valid transaction id.........

what does it mean im verified etc

7 Comments

Original Poster Banned

bump 1

If its by gift it shouldnt need an ID. The buyers probably selected pay for goods/services. Not used gift myself as its unsafe :lol:

Original Poster Banned

[QUOTE=Shengis;4813518]If its by gift it shouldnt need an ID. The buyers probably selected pay for goods/services. Not used gift myself as its unsafe :lol:[/QUOTE
    its woodrowwyatt that i sold to, this is the first time theres been this crop up :? no idea or i could just ask if he would do it the normal way on pp, il knock the pennies of the item for fee charge prb be 30-50p reckon that would be easier?

Well I just tried a PP gift payment to a non existent email address and it went straight to the pay page. Weird. I reckon the CIA are investigating you :lol:

Original Poster Banned

Shengis;4813616

Well I just tried a PP gift payment to a non existent email address and … Well I just tried a PP gift payment to a non existent email address and it went straight to the pay page. Weird. I reckon the CIA are investigating you :lol:

lol prob are think im gonna steal whats left of the us treasurys money :-D

AVOID learn_direct020 on ebay dodgy :thumbsup:

dj_urban;4813665

lol prob are think im gonna steal whats left of the us treasurys money … lol prob are think im gonna steal whats left of the us treasurys money :-DAVOID learn_direct020 on ebay dodgy :thumbsup:

Why dodgy? 100% fb.

Original Poster Banned

Il copy paste the pm he sent dodgy email power.seller_eBay @yahoo.co.uk

Not verified on pp

Wanted me to post cheque or do uncrossed bank transfer
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Battery drain on iOS 111316
      2. Just an thought regarding Paypal1110
      3. Need help with buying a 4K TV for gaming511
      4. Any have any gearbest codes ASAP/advice on where to buy Xiaomi phone?67

See more discussions