Groups

need help playing flv files on xbmc

can anyone help please
    im trying to stream on xbmc
    i have the latest build
    i think i need some scripts or files to actually play flv files loaded on to the xbox
    i have googled looked on afterdawn etc but can't see to find what i need
    is it mplayer that i add on?
    many thanks

9 Comments

Banned

encode them into avi's... use tempgenc 4.0 xpress

Original Poster

thanks is this a script for xbmc?

Banned

jasonrat;2016698

thanks is this a script for xbmc?

no, it is a program for your computer... download on to your computer and convert into avi...

I dont have an xbox but i convert files all the time.. if it is youtube or similar use ripzor

Original Poster

thanks alot
    i need some something to install on the xbox to play these files i dnt think theses will lwork could be wrong
    many thnaks

Banned

jasonrat;2016769

thanks aloti need some something to install on the xbox to play these … thanks aloti need some something to install on the xbox to play these files i dnt think theses will lwork could be wrong many thnaks

dude vixy.net converts them online... you just download the avi file...

I think there was a script for XBMC that allowed YouTube to be played but not sure what it is called. Try to ask here: xbmc.org/for…php

I take it these are youtube videos you want to play? If so I remember vaguely some scripts that will stream them off the website, but not directly play a downloaded file.

Original Poster

um any videos i cant see to get quite a few gonig it says i need something to play flv videos
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044563
      2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1817
      3. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767410

See more discussions