Groups

Need help please!

Im considering buying this system for gaming/movies
    overclockers.co.uk/sho…-OK
    and this Monitor:
    accessories.euro.dell.com/sna…923
    And i would like to know if they would be compatible, what i will need to connect them together and what would i need to make the Monitor a TV? Im not great with computers and i dont know what cables i will need to connect them all. If anyone has the time to explain any of this to me please do!

11 Comments

yes they would work fine together without any adapters. To watch tv on your monitor however you would need a TV tuner PCI/USB card. If you are a novice with pc's you will find it easier to install a USB version.

If you shopped around i am sure you could find a better combo to be honest.

Which games were you looking to play ?
    The graphics card in that PC is not so great for modern games.

Original Poster

CommandoPope;3764586

If you shopped around i am sure you could find a better combo to be … If you shopped around i am sure you could find a better combo to be honest.

Any ideas? ;-)

Original Poster

thrustmaster;3764630

Which games were you looking to play ?The graphics card in that PC is not … Which games were you looking to play ?The graphics card in that PC is not so great for modern games.

Well i want to play lots of modern games on it, just want a decent Graphics Card for a decent price.

Questionsanswers;3764776

Well i want to play lots of modern games on it, just want a decent … Well i want to play lots of modern games on it, just want a decent Graphics Card for a decent price.

the graphics card will handle anything you throw at it really just might have to loosen the quality on some of the more visually intense games

as for recommendations for combo's there are lots flying around on here at the moment, i just mean that by spending £600 on a pc/montior combo you will be getting more bite for your buck rather than going to two different distributors.

Original Poster

CommandoPope;3764822

as for recommendations for combo's there are lots flying around on here … as for recommendations for combo's there are lots flying around on here at the moment, i just mean that by spending £600 on a pc/montior combo you will be getting more bite for your buck rather than going to two different distributors.

Ive noticed that there's a LOT going around, but i dont know where to find one of these :oops:

anyone any idea :thumbsup:

ebuyer.com/pro…657

real good pc no monitor though

my advice would be to be patient, dont rush into buying the first you see, just look at the deals that appear on here over a week or so and then go in for the kill!!!!

Original Poster

CommandoPope;3765178

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/152657real good pc no monitor thoughmy … http://www.ebuyer.com/product/152657real good pc no monitor thoughmy advice would be to be patient, dont rush into buying the first you see, just look at the deals that appear on here over a week or so and then go in for the kill!!!!

Thanks for the advice but i have a couple of problems still:
    1. I live in NI
    2. Will the Cables i need to connect this and a monitor come WITH the monitor :?
    again, thanks for the advice :thumbsup:

yes sireee they will absolutely

Original Poster

CommandoPope;3773215

yes sireee they will absolutely

Thanks for all the help Commando
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944493
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…11
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767288
      4. What would be HELL to you?1517

See more discussions