Need help please

Posted 29th Jan
Anyone know a way of withdrawing winnings from LottoGo? My account has been suspended and I can’t log in to withdraw
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
I'm always getting suspended
chimp14uk29/01/2020 18:45

I'm always getting suspended

It’s because I was swearing at them in chat because it was like talking to a bot
Arto29/01/2020 18:47

It’s because I was swearing at them in chat because it was like talking to …It’s because I was swearing at them in chat because it was like talking to a bot

i think this deserves suspension.
Arto29/01/2020 18:47

It’s because I was swearing at them in chat because it was like talking to …It’s because I was swearing at them in chat because it was like talking to a bot

Then you have been naughty.
chimp14uk29/01/2020 18:51

Then you have been naughty.

Well they shouldn’t have taken money out of my scoping without telling me then I wouldn’t have to
Arto29/01/2020 18:52

Well they shouldn’t have taken money out of my scoping without telling me t …Well they shouldn’t have taken money out of my scoping without telling me then I wouldn’t have to

I agree though, it's a bit rough with them not letting you take your money out.
It's not a permanent suspension, is it?
chimp14uk29/01/2020 19:05

I agree though, it's a bit rough with them not letting you take your money …I agree though, it's a bit rough with them not letting you take your money out.It's not a permanent suspension, is it?

Yes
Arto29/01/2020 19:38

Yes

then you are pretty stuffed. write an official complaint letter to them to ask that they unlock your account so you can withdraw your money. what was the reason for chatting to them before you swore at them and got a permanent suspension?

they normally lock your account for security reasons rather than you being offensive. they would end the chat and won't talk to you again but i wouldn't have thought they would permanently suspend your account for swearing, which is rule number 1, along with several other rules in life of do not do, a big no no.

they are regulated by the IOM gambling commission so you can escalate your complaint to the commission if you don't get any joy from lottogo, but these regulating authorities often only get involved once you have been through the formal complaints process with the actual company themselves unless of course you are reporting them for illegal activities.

gov.im/cat…rm/
Arto29/01/2020 19:38

Yes

I don't think you can get a "permanent" suspension. You mean banned, yes? If so, even if you have been naughty (I was/am a member of Tombola and they don't tolerate much either. You have to remember that a lot of them are very, um, 'sensitive' and get upset easily. Cross one of the 'cliques' and they are like a pack of hyena's!

I'm not sure they can keep your winnings if they are legitimate (i.e. not bonus winnings etc.) even if banned. You would have to check T's & C's but I'd Email them, politely explaining that you accept you've done wrong - don't expect the decision to be reversed but wish to know how you can collect your winnings. You never know - you might get a slapped wrist and allowed back on after a set period?
If it was cash you had in there, email them and tell them you want to withdraw your winnings, but cant as you are suspended, so could they process the withdrawal for you.
If you get no joy go to the ADR, who in this case is IBAS.
Assuming you are in the UK and not the IOM, then next step is court, but you could complain to the UKGC, who won't investigate your complaint unless they have a lot of others.
Discussion title: ‘need help please’

My first thought: don’t we all?

Edited by: "InsaneNun" 30th Jan
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants