Need help please in choosing an all in one printer

Hi everyone! I recently got the canon mp210 but I have had to take it back twice now and replace it as the colour cartridge keeps leaking blue ink everywhere, so now I am looking to get another printer - anyone recommend one please? Prob looking to pay around £40, mostly print in black A4 uni stuff although dont want a laser and I want an all in one. Thanks!

7 Comments

If you want cheap cartridges, look at the Brother DCP135C, £34.99 from [url]www.ryman.co.uk[/url].

a bit over budget but asdas sell a dx7400 FOR £50.00 is the same printer as the dx8400 but its new not used and with asdas they are more than happy to reimburse you a year later WITH CASH

My Father Is Using That Printer And No Names Mentioned But You Can Buy 28 Compatable Inks 7 Full Sets For £22 On A Place Witth An E And A Bay Which Work Brilliantly Any Way

Original Poster

Thank you everyone! I like the look of the Brother DCP135C - is that original cartridges or comptible ones that are cheap? I dont know much about printers etc so I always use the proper ones.

charlene265;3248350

Thank you everyone! I like the look of the Brother DCP135C - is that … Thank you everyone! I like the look of the Brother DCP135C - is that original cartridges or comptible ones that are cheap? I dont know much about printers etc so I always use the proper ones.

Compatibles are much cheaper than originals.

choicestationery.co.uk/pri…n=6

I've used Choice a lot over the years and service and compatible cartridges have always been good.

Original Poster

Thanks tony_S1. Are the compatibles any good though?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    2. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?1214
    4. GOT Leaks again614

See more discussions