Groups

Need help please. Need somwhere to swim with Dolphins but cant fly Any suggestions

My relation has just been given three months to live and her wish was to swim with dolphins. Unfortunatly she cant fly as it so aggresive. Looked for somwhere in France but getting nowhere. Can anybody help please

14 Comments

Sori to hear about your relation......

You can swim with dolphins in co kerry in the south of ireland..

Hope this helps also it is a beautiful part of the country

Original Poster

Thank you so much will try and find a link

oh in particular its dingle in co kerry your looking for

Don`t know if you would/could swim with dolphins here but the moray firth (Inverness).
    more information could be available following this link
    wdcs.org/dan…F9B

Original Poster

Thank you so much looking at the harbour now. Looks lovely

:?ss about your family member hope this helps:)
    Since 1983 Fungie, a wild Bottlenose Dolphin, choose to make Dingle Harbour his home. On our two-hour early morning swimming trips ( 8 am - 10am) you have the chance to swim with Fungie in the peace and tranquility of Dingle Harbour

Dingle Bay Dolphin - Ireland
    swimwithdolphins.co.uk/mis…htm

Original Poster

Thank you :thumbsup:

My sister did it in CUBA about a year ago.

I do hope you can make her wish come true.

I'm thinking that it will be too cold in UK waters - have you thought about contacting the tourist info places in the SW to see if your relation could hire a boat to go alongside dolphins?

hi, sorry to hear the news.

you can swim with dolphins off the south coast of dorset, i have never been personally but ive seen a few places offering it, although i think its only in the high season over the summer months.

hope this helps!

Original Poster

Thank you all so much for your help. It is a sad time but we hope to get her swim with them and if not maybe see them,even this would be good. I have acted on all your suggestions and emailed a few of them. So heres hoping. Again many thanks to you all

All the best then.

you could always hire a wet/dry suit hope you get it all sorted out
    cas
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?34208
      2. word association Game72844180
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …80138
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846283

See more discussions