Groups
    EXPIRED

Need help please....Has anyone got HEOVANGS Land line number???

Hi, I'm in the process of buying a sky plus box off of Heovang and they told me they would arrange a courier either wednesday or thursday. I contacted them thursday for the tracking number but the mobile number i'm phoning is passing me to the messaging service. If someone has got Heovangs land line number could they please pm it to me. Thanks.

2 Comments

supermod

Sorry mackenzie, but members private information is treated as confidential data & we can't allow a request for it from other members.

If you want to use the ']Contact Us' link Admin can forward onto them an external email on your behalf if they are not available to answer internal HUKD PMs.

I hope that you are able to get in touch with them, thanks.

Original Poster

sigma;5350682

Sorry mackenzie, but members private information is treated as … Sorry mackenzie, but members private information is treated as confidential data & we can't allow a request for it from other members.If you want to use the ']Contact Us' link Admin can forward onto them an external email on your behalf if they are not available to answer internal HUKD PMs. I hope that you are able to get in touch with them, thanks.

Sorry sigma, i just thought that because i've bought something from them on here that it would be ok to ask for there details.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best VR games?22
      2. What to do?????23
      3. Virgin Media Superhub 3 Settings55
      4. Good Sim only deals??611

See more discussions