Found 29th Dec 2010
Need a new phone bought se xperia mini pro but don't want a google mail account so can't get benefit of android phone.

so was thinking of the htc hd mini as I like smaller phones is this a good phone -- what is a windows phone?

any help would be appriciated -- and also looking for best price payg as my contract doesn't expire to june

4 Comments

I've got the SE x10. Set up google mail account just to access android market etc and never used google mail account since. Works fine - good phone

Original Poster

tinkers

I've got the SE x10. Set up google mail account just to access android … I've got the SE x10. Set up google mail account just to access android market etc and never used google mail account since. Works fine - good phone

Thanks But don't want a google mail account I feel as though I'm being railroaded into opening an account -- so phone needs to go.

the orange san fransisco is a great phone, can be unlocked in minutes and its not essential to have a gmail account.

Original Poster

stephmcd

the orange san fransisco is a great phone, can be unlocked in minutes and … the orange san fransisco is a great phone, can be unlocked in minutes and its not essential to have a gmail account.

Thanks seen a lot of deals for this phone but it does look big is it?.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604817
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247640
    3. Wow apple you really are bad1623
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522873

See more discussions