Need Help Regarding Cine-world Cinema

Found 14th Sep 2017
I want a certian movie at a certain time, i'm worried as i don't want a audio descriptive one.

Quote:
"You have selected an audio described screening. A special headset will be supplied if required. The performance is otherwise unaffected and is suitable for all customers."

Has anyone else booked a audio descripted one and headphones are given to thoise whop need but the main speakers play the normal version?
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
I got to the cinema every week (its My Buddys and I catch up and cinema day tradition thats beeing going on for 15 years) and we have had these screenings. The Film is normal but IF people are hard of hearing I.E. Cant hear the sound, then they an have a headset provided.
It's like it says in your own post. "The performance is otherwise unaffected"

In other words, it will be like every other film you've ever gone to see but some people in the screening MIGHT be wearing a headset....if they need/want one
darthbacca3714th Sep 2017

The Film is normal but IF people are hard of hearing I.E. Cant hear the …The Film is normal but IF people are hard of hearing I.E. Cant hear the sound, then they an have a headset provided.

You sure?

I always thought it was visually impaired customers who have on screen actions described to them
aau118 m ago

You sure?I always thought it was visually impaired customers who have on …You sure?I always thought it was visually impaired customers who have on screen actions described to them

I have them the other way around.....

Theres screenings where you have the image desribed to you and also ones with hard of hearing. Both seems to have headsets. Ive seen too many films.........
You wont notice any difference its just letting visually impaired people know that the AD sound track is available for them
darthbacca3714th Sep 2017

I got to the cinema every week (its My Buddys and I catch up and cinema …I got to the cinema every week (its My Buddys and I catch up and cinema day tradition thats beeing going on for 15 years) and we have had these screenings. The Film is normal but IF people are hard of hearing I.E. Cant hear the sound, then they an have a headset provided.

You were correct fortunatley, thank you .
Edited by: "GasGaGlide" 14th Sep 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants