Groups

Need help -regarding xbox live subscription

Hi people- does anyone know if a original xbox 12 month subsciption codes work on the xbox 360?

Thanks

7 Comments

yes they do - ive used a few myself cheap off ebay

Just make sure the the original ones you buy are still indate

Never tried but heard they do

@ Dandoc i heard that out of date ones work too, again cant confirm this. Just as out of date 48HR trials work

Original Poster

dandoc2;6682950

yes they do - ive used a few myself cheap off ebayJust make sure the the … yes they do - ive used a few myself cheap off ebayJust make sure the the original ones you buy are still indate

thanks for the reply, I managed to pick up a cheap xbox starter kit today and i noticed that it content unscratched 12 month subscription code. I'll try out later:thumbsup:

yep should work fine, like dandoc my current 12 months came courtesy of an original xbox live starter pack complete with head set and splinter cell from ebay for £15.

ants97;6682993

yep should work fine, like dandoc my current 12 months came courtesy of … yep should work fine, like dandoc my current 12 months came courtesy of an original xbox live starter pack complete with head set and splinter cell from ebay for £15.

i thought these would no longer work past a certain date which has now been reached? i remember seeing the post on here or AVForums in regards to it.

my 2 month original code didn't work,:thinking:

yes the last few subs i have used have all been xbox ones and worked fine on my 360,got them for next to nothing from pc world and gamestop,cheapest 12 month 97p dearest £7.99
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3966
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions