Need help Samsung tab s2 sent for repair

Found 5th Jun
Hi my tab s2 stop charging proper so I've sent it off for repair

The company got back to me today said they had changed the USB but still no luck and said do I won't then to try a new battery .

Is it worth me saying go ahead or what ? Or is it pointless

Any tech heads can you help me out

Thanks
Community Updates
AskSamsung
9 Comments
Auth Samsung repair centre or other? Sammy's standard mobile device battery warranty is 12months, so consider any potential charges (sic). Obvsly the charger has been tested OK?
It's been sent to a company off eBay with great reviews ,he said the tried two ports and the power is going to the battery but nothing happening
Tab is 2 years old
If it's not the battery then what ?
Go for Samsung repair centre or buy a new one (around 100?)
ashmac19 m ago

If it's not the battery then what ?

Charging circuit could be failing when presented with a significant load. If it assists making a decision: assuming typical frequent use, batteries tend to degrade over time, not suddenly die.
Paid them extra £10 for a new battery now , well that was a waste

Thanks for the info
Mine did this recently where it wouldn’t power on even when plugged in. I just held down the power and volume buttons and reset it and that sorted out the problem.
rayanfield837 h, 24 m ago

Mine did this recently where it wouldn’t power on even when plugged in. I j …Mine did this recently where it wouldn’t power on even when plugged in. I just held down the power and volume buttons and reset it and that sorted out the problem.

Tried all that its defo a fault somewhere
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants