Groups

Need Help! Somewhere to Stay In Newquay, Motel/Camping/Caravan??

10 Of us are traveling to newquay and we have sorted travel we now sort out accomadation from the 3rd August to the 7th August 2009, we need to find a place to stay, Has anyone got any suggestions for this? We have any options to stay in Newquay

5 Comments

Camp...

Original Poster

where though? any resorts anyone now of?

Original Poster

bump please

i stayed at a really nice caravan park not very long ago. i stayed in a caravan but they had camping there too. i will have to google the name as a cant quite remember. hold on a mo.....hendra-holidays.com/

it was very good site. if youre on a buget have a look to see if there are Parkdean or Haven sites or John Folwer sites near. Basic accomodation but usually good value and good site facilities.

Original Poster

leecroot;4747547

i stayed at a really nice caravan park not very long ago. i stayed in a … i stayed at a really nice caravan park not very long ago. i stayed in a caravan but they had camping there too. i will have to google the name as a cant quite remember. hold on a mo.....http://www.hendra-holidays.com/it was very good site. if youre on a buget have a look to see if there are Parkdean or Haven sites or John Folwer sites near. Basic accomodation but usually good value and good site facilities.

Thank you very much I have now sorted a place to stay now r:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. RIP DOCTOR WHO710
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1218
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430

See more discussions