Groups

Need help sorting Deals

I need on help to make the "Deals" tab to show the deals with the latest posts first, like the old style site. I have tried to do this myself but i cannot seem to get it to do this. Can anyone help me do this?

Thx for ur time

6 Comments

Admin

Click deals, then click new and they'll go in order of when they were posted

If you click "Discussed" They'll go in order of when they were last commented on

And if you click "Hot" They'll go with the most recent "Hot" deal first

Original Poster

Wow i never relaised that. This new layout is really confusing. Thanks for the help (repped)

Admin

It's a lot simpler once you get used to it The forums are still tabbed across the top bar, Deals, Freebies, Misc etc... once you've selected your forum you can sort it how you like
    Don't worry- you'll get used to it and if you get stuck with anything, just drop me a PM :thumbsup:

juliet_bravo;1448564

It's a lot simpler once you get used to it The forums are still tabbed … It's a lot simpler once you get used to it The forums are still tabbed across the top bar, Deals, Freebies, Misc etc... once you've selected your forum you can sort it how you like :)Don't worry- you'll get used to it and if you get stuck with anything, just drop me a PM :thumbsup:

Sent you 2 PMs (Just general stuff) and havent had a reply -not sure if you got them?

Original Poster

I have sorta gotten used to this but I beleive the older layout was alot easier to get used to but eventually no-one will realise/ remember the old layout.

Admin

kelly_o_fanatic;1448568

Sent you 2 PMs (Just general stuff) and havent had a reply -not sure if … Sent you 2 PMs (Just general stuff) and havent had a reply -not sure if you got them?

Sorry hun, replied this afternoon
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial78
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1328
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415414088
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764334

See more discussions