Groups

Need help to decide which TV/TFT.....

I need to decide which TV/TFT... is best for my needs.
    Think it should be HD and have VGA/HDMI connections as i need to hook up my Comp which only has VGA connection and also need it to connect to xbox 360 so maybe HDMI.A connection for a PS2 if kids get really bored.Don't know anything about 360's so need some serious help.Around the 20" mark and good value.Not sure about DVI.Help appreciated:thumbsup:

2 Comments

Snake

I need to decide which TV/TFT... is best for my needs.Think it should be … I need to decide which TV/TFT... is best for my needs.Think it should be HD and have VGA/HDMI connections as i need to hook up my Comp which only has VGA connection and also need it to connect to xbox 360 so maybe HDMI.A connection for a PS2 if kids get really bored.Don't know anything about 360's so need some serious help.Around the 20" mark and good value.Not sure about DVI.Help appreciated:thumbsup:

XBOX 360's currently don't have HDMI output but the new ones out at the end of the year ' the Elite ' will have. Dell have some excellent priced widescreen monitors that are good quality.

Original Poster

Syzable

XBOX 360's currently don't have HDMI output but the new ones out at the … XBOX 360's currently don't have HDMI output but the new ones out at the end of the year ' the Elite ' will have. Dell have some excellent priced widescreen monitors that are good quality.

Thanks Syzable:thumbsup:
    Was told to get one with HDMI incase the need arises and just don't know enough about 360's to make a good choice.Just really should connect my PC which has at the mo only VGA & games console (360/PS2) without the need for convert and all that.That is why looking for HD ready just to make sure.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044566
      2. One for the mathmeticians914
      3. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow1023
      4. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?710

See more discussions