Need help to sign in youtube vanced

Posted 5th Dec 2019
Hello
Can you please help me to log in You Tube Vanced. I have downloaded the app but couldn't sign into it for some reasons.
Can anyone help me or guide through the process of signing in?

Your help or suggestions highly appreciated.
THANK YOU
Kind regards
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
get youtube premium for 1.50 from india
mtsk05/12/2019 07:00

get youtube premium for 1.50 from india

Don't want to spend money... Simple..
My requirement is just you tube vanced...
Thanks
Hi singhisking68, you also need to download and install MicroG
https://vanced.app/
Chose whether Root or Non Root, download, Install. Nothing will open, but once installed, you should be able to log in using your YouTube account.
If it doesn't work, uninstall YouTube Vanced and MicroG, then try installing them one after the other.
you need to delete youtube vanced and install MicroG first, once thats installed you need to disable the original youtube app, chrome and google app. Install Youtube Vanced and sign it, it should now work, after logging in you can enable the chrome and google app.
V_Oo05/12/2019 08:06

Hi singhisking68, you also need to download and install …Hi singhisking68, you also need to download and install MicroGhttps://vanced.app/Chose whether Root or Non Root, download, Install. Nothing will open, but once installed, you should be able to log in using your YouTube account.If it doesn't work, uninstall YouTube Vanced and MicroG, then try installing them one after the other.

It's saying micro G app not installed... Any specific reasons for that?

It's downloading from link but when running and installing... Its not installing micro G app
singhisking6805/12/2019 09:48

It's saying micro G app not installed... Any specific reasons for …It's saying micro G app not installed... Any specific reasons for that?It's downloading from link but when running and installing... Its not installing micro G app

MicroG is a separate app .. vanced gives ad free experience but to have sign in feature MicroG has to be installed too
saeed281005/12/2019 14:22

MicroG is a separate app .. vanced gives ad free experience but to have …MicroG is a separate app .. vanced gives ad free experience but to have sign in feature MicroG has to be installed too

But... Its not allowing me to download MicroG app in my huwaei mate 20pro
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants