Groups

Need help using Tesco vouchers for Merlin annual pass

I've never used Tesco vouchers at all but having just had my voucher statement through I'm looking to get some Merlin annual passes.

I have £35.50 in vouchers and according to the Tesco website it says for deals the vouchers are worth 4x the value. Does this mean I actually have £142 - enough to get 3 passes with some left over that will go back on my next voucher statement?

6 Comments

nooo sorry - you only get 1 merlin pass for 37.50 vouchers

tesco.com/clu…3A5)

no. one voucher for one merlin pass is £37.50 to get 3 you would need 3 times that

Original Poster

so I don't have enough to get 1 yet

I've entered in one voucher on the tesco site and pressed remove when I noticed it wasn't doing what I thought with the 4x value but it came up with an error. Have I now wasted £11 voucher or will I get that back?

What does the 4x mean then for these partner deals? I'm confused but the Tesco site isn't really helping lol

lauriekp;5310750

so I don't have enough to get 1 yet :(I've entered in one voucher on the … so I don't have enough to get 1 yet :(I've entered in one voucher on the tesco site and pressed remove when I noticed it wasn't doing what I thought with the 4x value but it came up with an error. Have I now wasted £11 voucher or will I get that back?What does the 4x mean then for these partner deals? I'm confused but the Tesco site isn't really helping lol

you're fine :thumbsup: it won't take your vouchers until you confirm to buy the deal

The 4 x bit means that a merlin pass would normally cost four times the total of vouchers you are using ie you pay £37.50 in Tesco vouchers for a pass worth £150.

Original Poster

Thanks for clarifying!
    Now to find ways to get more points.....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710954
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would917
      3. What would be HELL to you?2944
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7171351

See more discussions