Groups

Need Help, What do i buy my Wife to Be!!!

Hi folks need some help i'm getting married in 4 weeks in Las Vegas and was wondering if any body had any ideas what gift i could get my wife to be, so she can open it on the morning of the wedding, i'd like to get her something that can be engaved so can be kept as a keepsake. So any i'd be gratful for any suggestions and places where i can get it from...... Thanks

30 Comments

A nice watch?

Locket, watch or a zippo!

tinkerbell28;4701740

Crossed posts :thumbsup:

I think it's a lovely idea as there is room on the back for something sweet to be engraved.

Banned

Goonieman;4701741

Locket, watch or a zippo!

Ha Ha, a Zippo!

Original Poster

Thanks folks but the problem is she dont wear watches.... if only eh! and jewellary could be another no no its a nightmare i thought about a little heart shaped trinket box, or something like that.....

how about a rampant rabbit, as once your married you've got no chance of any more action.

paul1521;4701778

Thanks folks but the problem is she dont wear watches.... if only eh! and … Thanks folks but the problem is she dont wear watches.... if only eh! and jewellary could be another no no its a nightmare i thought about a little heart shaped trinket box, or something like that.....

Well thats a nice idea too.

How about a fancy box with a nice silver engraved heart inside, like you're giving her your heart to keep type thing.

awwww.

A poker chip :thumbsup:

name a star after her.....you cant engrave those tho lol.....

it may sound bad but you could get a key chain, like a heart made of two bits and have 1 half each, my mate got one personalised with engravings on the back then got it cut after at a private jewelers, just an idea.

What about an engraved silver picture frame and arrange for one of your wedding piccies to be put in there ready for breakfast?? :thumbsup:

Banned

a new washing machine and a chain:thumbsup:

Original Poster

folks thanks for all the ideas.... the good the bad and the funny.....

I can't wear watches etc due to an allergy. On my wedding morning my husband gave me an engraved silver heart shaped perfume bottle. It said " take my heart with you always love Roy"

I was really touched, he also bought me a pink pair of hunters wellies which I had always wanted.

I asked him what website he got it from but he can't remember but if you type into google wedding gifts for her it has sites with similar stuff!

How about an engraved ipod, and you could pre-load it with all the tunes that she loves and/or, that mean something to both of you? An ipod shuffle starts at £59.

store.apple.com/uk/…rap

Original Poster

vinylandtrinkets;4702830

my hubby gave me a mickey and minnie wedding snowglobe as we got married … my hubby gave me a mickey and minnie wedding snowglobe as we got married at Disney world and im a HUGE Disney collector, so every time i look at it ,it reminds me of our wedding day. so you could buy her something when you get there as there are some amazing jewellers in the hotels there. good luck and congratulations

Thanks and you a disney fan never have guessed by your picture hee hee nice one x

Yh, I like the locket idea - she could then put a picture of the two of u on ur wedding day :thumbsup:

leopardspots;4702162

How about an engraved ipod, and you could pre-load it with all the tunes … How about an engraved ipod, and you could pre-load it with all the tunes that she loves and/or, that mean something to both of you? An ipod shuffle starts at £59.http://store.apple.com/uk/browse/home/ipod/editorial/engraving_giftwrap

i like that idea ..it would work for me

hankmarvin4;4701757

Ha Ha, a Zippo!

She might be a twenty woodbines a day kinda gal!

how about a picture of the two of you in a lovely frame-or one of those digital key rings with pictures of you both uploded onto it?

I had a gorgeous gold bracelet when i got married-but if she doesn't like jewellery then thats no good......i know it won't last forever-but a credit card with her new married name (even on your account) would go down well i am sure...its the personal 'sweet' things that are nice.

get a loving message engraved inside her wedding ring, then its personal and it will always be with her.

how about some pearls or a tiarra or like some said above a star , u could also name a star afer her, youll find the things that come from the heart mean the most ... how about making a memories book are all ur happy times before marriage etc

Original Poster

gosh all these ideas, well i wont have an excuse if i dont get her anything hee hee.

gamesrus;4704180

how about some pearls or a tiarra or like some said above a star , u … how about some pearls or a tiarra or like some said above a star , u could also name a star afer her, youll find the things that come from the heart mean the most ... how about making a memories book are all ur happy times before marriage etc

lol ....happy times AFTER marriage ....??????????...sorry i've been married 25 years

What about a Silver Tiffany Heart - a kind of classic heart shaped pendant to wear on a Silver chain ? My DH got me one and I wear it most of the time - there are 3 different sizes. Or anything that comes from Tiffany in that turquoise box....................

tinkerbell28;4701810

h samuel do some nice stuff .

Doh!! Wrong the thread title wrong............thought it said 'where.......' :lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. [Xbox] 6 Months Xbox Live For £14.99 (When Purchasing Selected Games At Ama…12
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would29116
      3. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway44
      4. Asda having major issues with deliveries today55

See more discussions