Groups

Need help with a phone unlock

I know there is a guy on here who is a wiz with mobiles and unlocking them.
    I have a Samsung C3050 locked to tesco at the moment and need an unlock. Are you that guy? Or can you help

Would be much appreciated

10 Comments

Original Poster

was looking for something free, but thanks for the link

These no freebie and please don't be in fooled using codes of Ebay may result in IMEI all zeros take it to your local mobile unlocking shop or just pop it in te post to me will do it free of charge

spitroast

Original Poster

spit roast

These no freebie and please don't be in fooled using codes of Ebay may … These no freebie and please don't be in fooled using codes of Ebay may result in IMEI all zeros take it to your local mobile unlocking shop or just pop it in te post to me will do it free of chargespitroast

cheers for that - I think I'll take you up on that, just wait for xmas to be over. Can you flash it from the Tesco firmware too?

bassman_uk

Yea i can put genric software on it for you if you likespitroastcheers … Yea i can put genric software on it for you if you likespitroastcheers for that - I think I'll take you up on that, just wait for xmas to be over. Can you flash it from the Tesco firmware too?

Sorry for going off topic....
    Spit roast any idea where I can get free unlock code for htc wildfire??? Thanks

hussaiz1

Sorry for going off topic....Spit roast any idea where I can get free … Sorry for going off topic....Spit roast any idea where I can get free unlock code for htc wildfire??? Thanks

Sorry these no freebie

spitroast

ahh shame how much can you provide code for?

hussaiz1

ahh shame how much can you provide code for?

i only do HTC via direct unlock sorry

spitroast

ok would that mean i need to send the handset to you.? and how much will the direct unlock cost?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7141346
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767286
      3. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407240
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424314491

See more discussions