need help with a ram upgrade

6 replies
Found 29th Oct 2007
can someone do me a quick favor and take a look at this item on ebay for me im not sure about ram so.....
By the way i know its compatible just want to know if its any good
item number:270181324461
Thanks

6 Comments

No brand so maybe not.

Seems expensive too. I got a DDR2 Corsair laptop ram new for £30 and a UK seller(thats a US one)

Original Poster

i can only use DDR SODIMM PC2700 i will be paying a little more than your DDR2

I would recommend buying from a reputed company, ie offtek/scan/crucial.

Judging by their feedback, delivery times can be a problem. They seem to use a generic response to negative feedback, never directly answering the questions;

Eg,

Buyer - 'PAID is NEVER HAVE RECEIVED THE GOODS.'

Seller - 'Item shipped as advertised-if problems email or contact us-we can help u resolve'

Original Poster

Hmmm thats what i thought i really dont like ebay but when you have a budget its the only place i know to go.

Original Poster

Well ive got 256mb in my laptop at the mo which is pretty pants. I really wanted to really boost it and get 2gb but looks like ill have to settle for 1gb. Do you think ill see much difference between 256mb and 1gb

ryancs

Well ive got 256mb in my laptop at the mo which is pretty pants. I really … Well ive got 256mb in my laptop at the mo which is pretty pants. I really wanted to really boost it and get 2gb but looks like ill have to settle for 1gb. Do you think ill see much difference between 256mb and 1gb

yup....you certainly will:)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Paw patrol sea patroller33
    2. 48 hour working time directive710
    3. Spotify family11
    4. PayPal Friends and Family Payment reversal options54

See more discussions