Groups
    EXPIRED

NEED HELP WITH A ROUTER PLEASEPLEASE

Hi,
    I desperately need a router with two usb adaptors can anyone help me with a good one which is not too expensive.
    your help appreciated!!!

8 Comments

Cable ? ADSL ?

Do you mean wireless USB Adapters ?

Original Poster

Mecoconuts;1852247

Cable ? ADSL ? Do you mean wireless USB Adapters ?

VIRGIN

Might be an idea to explain what you want to do? You can get a 1 to 2 USB splitter which you can use with a single USB router but this may not do the job.

is it 2 usb wireless adaptors you need?

Original Poster

tony_s1;1852418

Might be an idea to explain what you want to do? You can get a 1 to 2 USB … Might be an idea to explain what you want to do? You can get a 1 to 2 USB splitter which you can use with a single USB router but this may not do the job.

I dont realy know much about routers but i have three computers in the house and virgin are coming for installation tommorrow so wondering which router to buy so we all could use the internet

Don't virgin provide one?

siddiq79;1852781

I dont realy know much about routers but i have three computers in the … I dont realy know much about routers but i have three computers in the house and virgin are coming for installation tommorrow so wondering which router to buy so we all could use the internet

Wireless would probably be best option. What you need depends whether you're getting Virgin cable or non-cable. Might be worth asking whoever installs it for advice?

I've got virgin cable and found the netgear routers to be very very poor. I did have a d-link gamers lounge router which was very good but expensive and now I have a ' Buffalo AirStation WHR-HP-G54 - wireless router' that cost me around £30.. for you pc's your better off getting wireless network cards over usb ones as they are more stable and dedicated processor chips on the cards where the usb ones use your processor.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Currys Return44
      2. wANT TO BUY A CHEAP SSD11
      3. Swtiching to Galaxy from Iphone-Advice?22
      4. random company selling fifa 18 for £29.9511

See more discussions