Groups

Need help with aerix.

Im trying to unlock a t700 locked on o2 since this morning but cant seem to get it working, im doing it the same way i did my others, but nothing happens. Does every phone have different drivers. If anyone has unlocked a t700 via aerix would you like to send me the driver file please. Thanks any help would be appreciated.

15 Comments

Did you connect the phone and let your pc auto install the drivers? If so thats the prob. Use the drivers from aerix

Original Poster

grabbit;7417905

Did you connect the phone and let your pc auto install the drivers? If so … Did you connect the phone and let your pc auto install the drivers? If so thats the prob. Use the drivers from aerix

I already had the drivers from the others, should i delete them and reinstall.

Delete the drivers and choose to install from aerix

Original Poster

grabbit;7417966

Delete the drivers and choose to install from aerix

I downloaded aerix again from the site and it came with drivers, is that the ones i use?

yes ,aerix drivers

Original Poster

grabbit;7417985

yes ,aerix drivers

It works at begining but then it says

Wrong Password
    Login Failed
    Failed!
    An error has occurred. Use the report button to export details.
    Error code : blabla...
    All that in red

are you using vista,use xp if possible

Original Poster

grabbit;7418021

are you using vista,use xp if possible

xp

JaYy_dOg;7418035

xp

reregister

Original Poster

grabbit;7418046

reregister

I already did but same message.

reboot pc

Original Poster

grabbit;7418072

reboot pc

Ok will do thanks for the help so far. I'll talk to you in te morning going to bed now. night night
    Have repped you.

JaYy_dOg;7418078

Ok will do thanks for the help so far. I'll talk to you in te morning … Ok will do thanks for the help so far. I'll talk to you in te morning going to bed now. night night Have repped you.

Me too,i'm shattered :w00t:

Original Poster

Hi mate, i tried it a few more times but it did'nt work :(, so had to get it unlocked from a phone stall which cost me £8 (after hard bargaining). Thanks for all the help.

Well at least your sorted,don't you just hate having to pay for it though :-( but sometimes it's worth it to save your sanity when something just wont work!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764283
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31148
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2030
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846187

See more discussions