Groups
    EXPIRED

need help with an mp3 track

Hey i hope someone can point me in the right direction on this one

now i downloaded a song for my mum for her phone but she hasn't got much memory to say the least and the phone has 5.8mb of space whereas the song she got me to buy is 7.4mb

is there anything out there that i can reduce the size of the file i am not impressed atm i know it was only a quid or so but i promised i'd put this song on for her and i don't wanna have to tell her i can't do it

links advice etc would be great +feedback to the dude that sorts ths out and please don't post if its just a stupid response i find that sort of behaviour rather rude and childish

thanks anyway

4 Comments

Original Poster

cheers buddy someone else mentioned it but its all going over my head on what i need to do i've imported the track but what do i do to record it at a lower rate??

audacity can be a pain to use - if you have either iTunes or WMP then i'd advise using them

Original Poster

got it cheers will leave you some repage!!!!!! cheers about to ask mod to expire cheers!!!

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764261
    2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31147
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846183
    4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio913

See more discussions