Groups

need help with blocking people from abroad.(ebay)

hi all i have some things on ebay and keep getting bids from abroad now i have stated i will only post within the uk. now its for a rather exspensive mobile phone and i know there as alot of con artists about anyway to cut a long story short i have cancelled there bids but is there anyway i can stop them from bidding. rep will be given please help i am desperate.

5 Comments

Banned

dontasciime;7434779

http://reviews.ebay.co.uk/Blocking-Bids-From-Outside-Your-Selling-Area_W0QQugidZ10000000000107435

if only it actually worked like that. I have set my preferences to UK bidders only but still get uk registered bidders with addresses abroad. Its a right royal pita

cash on collection which will also stop you from getting stiffed when paypal sides with the buyer in the event of a scam claim

Banned

Put a big message saying "No johny foreigners" in red text. size 24px.

Also NEVER accept paypal for a collection - ever. they will dispute it, and you have no postage proof at all.

Original Poster

vibeone;7434875

Put a big message saying "No johny foreigners" in red text. size … Put a big message saying "No johny foreigners" in red text. size 24px.Also NEVER accept paypal for a collection - ever. they will dispute it, and you have no postage proof at all.

ahh never even thought about the paypal with collection thats very crafty will have to watch out for that.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1432
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047068
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread422914433
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17816341

See more discussions