Expired

Need help with cheap flights to Tenerife :)

6 replies
Found 30th Nov 2004
I need 2 flights only to Tenerife South from anywhere in the North / North West England, anytime at all in May 2005 for 2 weeks...

Cheapest I can find so far is £150 each!!! I've searched price comparison sites, good ol' Google, Ask Jeeves, Opodo, Expedia...

If anyone has any inside knowledge, it would be much appreciated

6 Comments

Original Poster

thanks m8!

i'll call icelolly 2 moro.

charterflights are around £145 but that's b4 tax and charges i'm afraid (it's actually cheaper on there to fly at the end of april which is easter weekend!! i thought it'd b loads more!)

wow, i really thought it'd b a lot cheaper to tenerife than £150!

Slinks

thanks m8!i'll call icelolly 2 moro.charterflights are around £145 but … thanks m8!i'll call icelolly 2 moro.charterflights are around £145 but that's b4 tax and charges i'm afraid (it's actually cheaper on there to fly at the end of april which is easter weekend!! i thought it'd b loads more!)wow, i really thought it'd b a lot cheaper to tenerife than £150!

You're welcome

Wouldn't have thought it would be that expensive either. But I'll keep looking to see if icelolly can be licked

rayman

You're welcome Wouldn't have thought it would be that expensive … You're welcome Wouldn't have thought it would be that expensive either. But I'll keep looking to see if icelolly can be licked

LOL One of your better jokes today Ray

Original Poster

just today????

:wink: :P :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paul

LOL One of your better jokes today Ray

Slinks

just today???? :wink: :P :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stop me + fly one :lol:

Original Poster

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564100
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769241
    3. Misco about to go into administration88
    4. EA shuts down Visceral Games.22

See more discussions