Expired

Need help with customs

Found 21st Mar
I'm sending a gaming mouse to a friend in pakistan (doesnt seem to be available in the asian market). It's only about £20 odd (g203), with postage coming to £13. I was wondering how does the customs and duty tax work on a shipping like that?

Using a generic calculator its giving a ridiculous price of about £30-40 which must be wrong, so does anyone know how I can get a good idea of how much customs really is?

cheers
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
4 Comments
You mark it as a gift worth 1$£. Ok 5$£....
When you post you will have to fill out a CN22 sticker,
Usually If you mark as 'gift' (which it is) then it has no commercial value and will not attract and duty or tax
Original Poster
Sandy101216 m ago

When you post you will have to fill out a CN22 sticker, Usually If you …When you post you will have to fill out a CN22 sticker, Usually If you mark as 'gift' (which it is) then it has no commercial value and will not attract and duty or tax

ok great, would the post office need me to open it to show its a gift or check the contents?
no
FUAARRKK30 m ago

ok great, would the post office need me to open it to show its a gift or …ok great, would the post office need me to open it to show its a gift or check the contents?

no I dont think so
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants