Groups

Need help with pronunciation of a few french words....

I have a french speaking exam coming up so yeah...
    Example if i need help with manger- you say (manjay) if you understand me.
    Here are the words I would like help pronouncing.

_WORDS ARE IN NEXT POST_

THANKS

7 Comments

Original Poster

étoiles - stars
    désert - desert (sand desert)
    verrs 7h - at 7 o'clock

in google.. type in pronunciation in french

I came across a couple of links to sites that you can type in a word, and then it will translate and verbally say it

sorry, couldnt get the link to work!

Pronunciation of French Words: Spoken lexicon
    How to pronounce French words ? en français. Check the pronunciation of any word you are unsure of. Just click and listen ! This is an online demo. ...
    voicech.ifrance.com/ - 5k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

Original Poster

yellowsticker;1929959

in google.. type in pronunciation in frenchI came across a couple of … in google.. type in pronunciation in frenchI came across a couple of links to sites that you can type in a word, and then it will translate and verbally say it sorry, couldnt get the link to work!

Oh you could just paste the writing and i'll copy into url...

Banned

étoiles - stars

Say it how its spelt

Aytwal

désert - desert (sand desert)- Dayserrt

verrs 7h - at 7 o'clock- Verr sett heurrs- sett and heures should be said as one word.

I knew that Gcse A level would come in good somwhere. But I didnt expect it to be on HUKD

Bonne chance

Original Poster

farhan123;1930141

étoiles - starsSay it how its speltAytwaldésert - desert (sand desert)- D … étoiles - starsSay it how its speltAytwaldésert - desert (sand desert)- Dayserrtverrs 7h - at 7 o'clock- Verr sett heurrs- sett and heures should be said as one word.I knew that Gcse A level would come in good somwhere. But I didnt expect it to be on HUKDBonne chance

I thought they were said like that. I just needed a confirmation. Thanks. REp given

Good luck with your exam!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…811
      2. Whoop! Next Sale VIP Slots have been released55
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047067
      4. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407239

See more discussions