Groups
    EXPIRED

need help with the purchase of a microwave oven!

Hi all,

I am sorry to bother the community again and again, but it seems I can't do anything right these days. I am trying to find a nice but least expensive microwave oven, at least 20L. Can anybody please, help me to find out one.

Rep will be left for any helpful comments.

Best Regards

6 Comments

Try looking ]here.

I am sorry to bother the community again and again, but it seems I can't do anything right these days.
    NONSENCE IF WE CAN HELP WE WILL THIS IS HUKD

There was a post here yeaterday about a microwave in the sale for under £25...can'ty find it now tho!!

chunky;6038101

There was a post here yeaterday about a microwave in the sale for under … There was a post here yeaterday about a microwave in the sale for under £25...can'ty find it now tho!!

hotukdeals.com/ite…-q/

rdownesy states,

EAN/Barcode is 8808987843014. Model is MW82P. At local store they checked system and had 4 in stock - no one could find them though! They did order me one in (apparently it is 'live' stock) and you pay there and then, so the current price will be honoured.

Yes I ordered this microwave yesterday at my local branch outside Glasgow - they told me it would be up to 2 weeks for it to be delivered instore - well hey it arrived today!!! Its a lovely microwave and what a bargain!!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      2. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only11
      3. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578

See more discussions