need help with this thailand holiday deal?

Found 16th Jan 2011
out of these which is the most interesting place to go

virginholidays.co.uk/spe…rs/?filter=Filter%20Destination_'Far%20East',|Board_'All%20Inclusive','Breakfast%20Included','Half%20Board','Luxury%20Included','Room%20Only','Self%20Catering','Upper%20Class',|Rating_0,3,3.5,4,4.5,5,|Origins_Gatwick,Heathrow,Manchester,|DepartureDate_Select...|Duration_0,3,4,5,6,7,8,10,14

11 Comments

Original Poster

is there much to do in penang?

Original Poster

or hua hin?
Edited by moderator: "Jan 16, 2011 19:47" 16th Jan 2011

No point checking out a dedicated holiday/travel website that will have first hand insight and experiences from reviews, might as well come to the shopping forum first...

Original Poster

numptyj

No point checking out a dedicated holiday/travel website that will have … No point checking out a dedicated holiday/travel website that will have first hand insight and experiences from reviews, might as well come to the shopping forum first...

oh ffs **** of if you dont like the question. I wanted someone else to look at the link. for their opinion

Banned

wash your mouth out with soap.

Sloth/Mod

toshapetriji

Before or after the ladyboy??

Syzable

Before or after the ladyboy??

X)

Hua Hin. Absolutely no question. It's awesome. I am there for a wedding in April, have been 10 times.

There are very few ladyboys there, as opposed to Pattaya, which is hell on Earth.

If you like golf, Hua Hin is awesome, the Prince's Palace is there, 'nuff said!

Sloth/Mod

dale4020

Hua Hin. Absolutely no question. It's awesome. I am there for a wedding … Hua Hin. Absolutely no question. It's awesome. I am there for a wedding in April, have been 10 times.There are very few ladyboys there, as opposed to Pattaya, which is hell on Earth. If you like golf, Hua Hin is awesome, the Prince's Palace is there, 'nuff said!

There you go OP. Pattaya it is then

Original Poster

toshapetriji

lol er ok then mum
Post a comment
@
    Text