Need help with travel insurance please!

Found 12th Jul 2012
Going away next monday (16th July) for 43 days to Spain; i want to get a Family Annual Travel Insurance for myself & 3 children (ages 39, 9, 7 & 3 years). Can someone tell me who to use & that is going to give me a good deal/price please? Thank you in advance!!!!
Community Updates
12 Comments
I used moneysupermarket.com and as I have medical conditions, it allowed me to get cover and I got a very good price. No idea if that will help you. I know some banks offer travel insurance if you have extras that you pay for like the Barclay Additions account.

Have a nice holiday
fern37

I used moneysupermarket.com and as I have medical conditions, it allowed … I used moneysupermarket.com and as I have medical conditions, it allowed me to get cover and I got a very good price. No idea if that will help you. I know some banks offer travel insurance if you have extras that you pay for like the Barclay Additions account.Have a nice holiday

I've try to use them....but they mainly give the price on the max. 30 days holiday!!! So frustrating...& when i google it it gives me names of companies i've never heard off!!! So i'm really worried....lol. Thank you very much! x

post office have free insurance for under 18's
Think they allow 45 days away
Edited by: "chasmi49" 12th Jul 2012
monica1973

I've try to use them....but they mainly give the price on the max. 30 … I've try to use them....but they mainly give the price on the max. 30 days holiday!!! So frustrating...& when i google it it gives me names of companies i've never heard off!!! So i'm really worried....lol. Thank you very much! x

My quote was from a company I had never heard of but I read all the small print and was happy enough with them.
You could try insureandgo.com , have used a few times and pretty cheap

You could try getting a quote for annual insurance then instead...

monicaI've try to use them....but they mainly give the price on the max. … monicaI've try to use them....but they mainly give the price on the max. 30 days holiday!!! So frustrating...& when i google it it gives me names of companies i've never heard off!!! So i'm really worried....lol. Thank you very much! x

Edited by: "boohai" 12th Jul 2012
Thought I'd add this code I just received in an email from Flexicover for 20% off travel insurance: EC712
Valid until Jan 2013.
BTW I also used money supermarket as I have medical conditions and I got a very reasonable price.
Get this before you go;

nhs.uk/NHS…spx
Annual Cover is cheaper than single trip cover - try Axa Insurance £82.46 for annual travel - single parent family, 45 days per trip, including Holiday Dispute Cover and Travel Disruption Cover. Would recommend the Travel Disruption Cover in case of Volcano/earthquake etc
Good luck...
just ran a quote at gotravelinsurance using ages you mentioned.
comes in at £17.87 for 44 days. (single trip)

no idea if that's good or not.
RedFairy

Annual Cover is cheaper than single trip cover - try Axa Insurance £82.46 … Annual Cover is cheaper than single trip cover - try Axa Insurance £82.46 for annual travel - single parent family, 45 days per trip, including Holiday Dispute Cover and Travel Disruption Cover. Would recommend the Travel Disruption Cover in case of Volcano/earthquake etc :(Good luck...[/quot[quote=BurntEffigy]just ran a quote at gotravelinsurance using ages you mentioned.comes in at £17.87 for 44 days. (single trip)no idea if that's good or not.

Just bought an annual cover for £49....thank you so much! x
Thank you everyone for all your help!!!! x x x
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants