Groups

Need help with UPS website please

Trying to organise a collection to take some things back i ordered from adidas. Have been ringing them but said theres no charges for future collections done on the website or something?

Anyway when i put the tracking number off the return label i got from adidas, it says:

Note: None of the entered Tracking Numbers can accept return shipping or collection charges.

Does this mean ill be charged?

Thanks

6 Comments

just follow this link
    wwwapps.ups.com/pic…_L1

I have never had to put in a label number when arranging a collection

Original Poster

boothy;7447082

just follow this … just follow this linkhttps://wwwapps.ups.com/pickup/schedule?loc=en_GB&WT.svl=PNRO_L1I have never had to put in a label number when arranging a collection

but i have to put the tracking number in. It says

Do you have anyPre-printed Return Label

Then i click yes and drop down box?

deadduck_145;7447137

but i have to put the tracking number in. It says Then i click yes and … but i have to put the tracking number in. It says Then i click yes and drop down box?

must have changed

try contacting the company you are returning to?

Original Poster

boothy;7447216

must have changedtry contacting the company you are returning to?

Yeah will do if i get charged. Thanks for help anyway

My other half had to send his Xbox for repair to Microsoft and had exact same problem, I personally think website has a glitch, he just dropped it off at one of the UPS pick up points instead

Original Poster

silkymolo;7448781

My other half had to send his Xbox for repair to Microsoft and had exact … My other half had to send his Xbox for repair to Microsoft and had exact same problem, I personally think website has a glitch, he just dropped it off at one of the UPS pick up points instead

Yeah well i confirmed my collection and didnt have to put my card in and was no mention of a charge!
    So i think it should be all ok,Cheers
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine54
      2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…88
      3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card55
      4. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO22

See more discussions