Need help with Wii world tour drum kit-cymbal wires have broken

Found 9th Mar 2009
My 3 year old son decided to play with the cymbals and twisted them 360 breaking the wire on each cymbal. I need to know if and where I can get a replacement from (My partner's looked at trying to re-wire it but he said he's definitely broke it!!)

Many thanks in advance xxxx

4 Comments

Don't be too hard on the little fellow, they are known for being fragile.

The wires that is not the 3 year old.!

kmac;4596967

http://redoctane.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/redoctane.cfg/php/enduser/std_alp.php?p_sid=GpBU5Tpjthat might help, you can do a warranty claim on there!

I have done this and it took 48 hours to get a new part, i also got the cable to tune your drums that you really should get if you have not already as its free and you dont get it with the set.

*EDIT: Its funny cos I have just become friends on a site like facebook with the VP of Red Octane Hardware division about 30 mins after replying to this lol

Hi. have you managed to fix this problem ? my 3 yr old has done the same thing. The wires come out of the plug thing and i think if i take it back to HMV they wont refund as its not a manufacturing fault. Just wondered if you had n e luck getting a replacement or it fixed? I cant seem to get the yellow symbol out. well i can take the symbol off but the rod is stuck in so im wondering how i'd replace it if i was to get another one? im abit confused. if you could help that'd be great thankyou. :roll:
Post a comment
@
    Text