Expired

need info and help on a 60cm gas cooker with fsd

Found 5th Apr 2010
*thanks for the help so far everyone***

Hi i am moving into a new flat and need advice on which gas cooker to buy. as this is my first time living alone i need all the help i can get

thanks

6 Comments

Banned

do you need a full size gas cooker? a tabletop electric might do it for you, as well as not having to pay to have it fitted
you might prefer a combination microwave/fan oven

as for the rest, scour john lewis, as you get (i think) a 3 year warranty so a bit of piece of mind

do you want new or second hand?

Original Poster

hi thanks i would prefer gas cooker, and also new

thanks for the advice on john lewis i will check it out

Take a look at clearance-comet.co.uk/
You have to bid on the items like an auction but there's
normally some great savings to be had

moneysaver9988;8296471

Take a look at http://www.clearance-comet.co.uk/You have to bid on the … Take a look at http://www.clearance-comet.co.uk/You have to bid on the items like an auction but there's normally some great savings to be had

Just a word of warning with this site - do check that you are getting a good price before you bid. I just took a look - and saw with horror that the dishwasher I ordered from Dixons yesterday was amongst the listings - BUT - phew - checked the price and the starting price plus their delivery is only £20 less than I am paying for a brand spanking new one (their RRP was way above my starting price at Dixons). I am sure they have some bargains on there but do check around the web if you see one you like, to see if you can come up with a better price.

It is an electrical minefield out there !! I spent about 3 hours looking for my perfect dishwasher yesterday. I suppose the best way is to actually find the product that you like and want to buy and then do a search around for the best price/discount codes/quidco to get it at the cheapest price you can.
Good luck and happy shopping.

Original Poster

thanks i bought a fridge and washing machine from dixons was the cheapest place for the item. but am clueless about gas cookers, anybody help budget is £450 including fitting

thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Quidco Snow me the money Competition831112
    2. Win Longines Ladies Watch worth £117044
    3. Ending: 03/12 - A giveaway for a £175 Freedom To Exist Watch12
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 46 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515

See more discussions