Groups
    EXPIRED

Need instruction manual for Kenwood Dishwasher KDW12SL3A - Help please!?!?!?!?

Evening all :o)

Wondered if anyone could help me? I've just purchased the above dishwasher from Currys clearance website for the bargain price of £65 but it comes without the manual. I've scoured the internet and exhausted google to no avail and tried as many manual download websites as I can find. Still no luck!

Any suggestions/advice would be very gratefully received!

11 Comments

partmaster.co.uk/com…pdf

quick tip if I am looking for a manual I google the model number followed by .pdf as thats the format they tend to appear in.

]http//ww…pdf
    have a look at this and let me know if its right

harlzter;4803454

http://www.partmaster.co.uk/company/partmaster/manuals/Kenwood%20KDW12SL3A.pdfquick tip if I am looking for a manual I google the model number followed by .pdf as thats the format they tend to appear in.

snap :oops:

michelleleemoo;4803466

snap :oops:

I'll take it as an honour:thumbsup: great minds and all that!:-D:-D

Original Poster

Michelleleemoo.............What can I say!?! You've just found for me in minutes what I've wasted my entire evening looking for! Thanks you sooooo so much :o) You are a STAR!! I'm pretty new to this site so please let me know how I give you rep/heat or whatever I can to show my appreciation!!!! :o)

Original Poster

Harlzter .......... Thank you so much too :o) I shall be going to bed a happy girl now!!! x

pwag20;4803539

Michelleleemoo.............What can I say!?! You've just found for me in … Michelleleemoo.............What can I say!?! You've just found for me in minutes what I've wasted my entire evening looking for! Thanks you sooooo so much :o) You are a STAR!! I'm pretty new to this site so please let me know how I give you rep/heat or whatever I can to show my appreciation!!!! :o)

Your welcome but harlzter got there first, press the cloud thing next to his avi and proceed from there :thumbsup::thumbsup:

harlzter;4803512

I'll take it as an honour:thumbsup: great minds and all that!:-D:-D

Can I have that in pdf please :-D:p

Original Poster

Have added rep for you both! Ooo what else can I ask the people of HUKD now?? Hehe x

pwag20;4803640

Have added rep for you both! Ooo what else can I ask the people of HUKD … Have added rep for you both! Ooo what else can I ask the people of HUKD now?? Hehe x

unload said dishwasher? ;-)

michelleleemoo;4803598

Your welcome but harlzter got there first, press the cloud thing next to … Your welcome but harlzter got there first, press the cloud thing next to his avi and proceed from there :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks, you didnt have too - I'm a saddo who enjoys the challenge of unearthing things on the tinternet, kind of like a modernday time team :p:oops:

pwag20;4803640

Have added rep for you both! Ooo what else can I ask the people of HUKD … Have added rep for you both! Ooo what else can I ask the people of HUKD now?? Hehe x

well firstly you need to plug the dishwasher in........................

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1740
    2. GOT Leaks again918
    3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …99190
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846286

See more discussions