Groups
    EXPIRED

Need laptop for the wife by the weekend help plz!

I've got around £400 to spend on a laptop for my wife and she needs it by this weekend.

It needs to have a 17" screen and decent Graphics on it as she like playing games like the sims and some mad horse games etc.

Any help would be great as i haven't a clue when it comes to laptops.

8 Comments

I think I would currently go for the PC World Toshiba L40-17M they are advertising as your timescale is short. Otherwise Dell if they can guarentee delivery in time.

Dont forget Quidco 2.5% PC World, Dell 5%

tesco have one with a 15.5 inch screen for 299 pounds .have alook they did have 17 inch one but not sure how much.

Original Poster

Thanks for the reply, these laptops seem ok but what happened to all the great Dell deals that was going about not long ago? if i was say to go for one from dell, do they do 1 or 2 day delivery? or does it take along time, anyway anyone else got any great deals they have seen/

I have experience with that 7520 and it can't even run the aero effects smoothly. I haven't tried any games on it specifically though.

i have my dual core p4 ibm t60 cd/dvdrw laptop you could have for £350 - includes docking station and laptop bag and all the cables to go with it - it comes with xp installed, let me know if you want pics

daveshop;1854827

Thanks for the reply, these laptops seem ok but what happened to all the … Thanks for the reply, these laptops seem ok but what happened to all the great Dell deals that was going about not long ago? if i was say to go for one from dell, do they do 1 or 2 day delivery? or does it take along time, anyway anyone else got any great deals they have seen/

You need to give Dell 5-7 working days to be safe. Fasting I've recived from them has been on the 4th days after ordering.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?59
      2. Samsung Galaxy S666
      3. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2636
      4. Family Spotify account21

See more discussions