Need large flatbed Microwave, preferably 32l upward, any deals?

Found 26th Jul
Microwave's off to Microwave Heaven, so need a new one, ... from what I've read; stay away from Samsung and Panasonic is mostly good :), ... difficult deal search, as there's so much choice, anybody stumbled into a good one?

Thanks.
Community Updates
7 Comments
Tried many a time I just can't get into them.
Have you tried legs first, maybe you need a larger one?
I have the equivalent of this - johnlewis.com/pan…257

Mine must be 5-6 years old and have been very happy with it. Previously had a Phillips flat bed which lasted 20 years so not expecting to have to replace my current one for a few years yet but if I did I would buy another Panasonic combi oven.
My sister has a Panasonic combi oven one. She makes cakes and all sorts in it. Cost an arm and a leg but she uses it a lot.
Yea kinda stuck at the moment on whether to go for a full bells and whistles, or something just to basic nuke, it'll depend what deal shows first.
M.B.L.1 h, 0 m ago

Yea kinda stuck at the moment on whether to go for a full bells and …Yea kinda stuck at the moment on whether to go for a full bells and whistles, or something just to basic nuke, it'll depend what deal shows first.

Most of the bells and whistle you end up not using - every now and then I come across the manual and get surprised what it can do!

The main combi "auto" function we use is to cook a chicken - cooks perfectly in 45-55 mins (depending upon the weight, which you input into the programme) using the convection, grill and microwave functions simultaneously.

It also comes in useful around Christmas time - having another oven to assist with the dinner makes things a bit simpler.

I've checked and mine is just a 27litre - have never struggled to get anything in it though - cost £250 6 year ago.
Thanks to previous deals posted here, swaying toward Panasonic NN-SF464MBPQ at the moment, just researching prices for it, and possible alternatives. Price point I could live with, and seems to have more offerings than, as suggested, I'll ever get round to using. It replaces a Samsung CE1160, which it should easily spank.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants