Groups

NEED LIDL TARGA SAT NAV SOFTWARE AND HELP MODEL PNA-M4320

NEED TARGA SAT NAV SOFTWARE AND HELP MODEL PNA-M4320.
    As mine wont boot anymore and I have lost the dvd,plus has anyone taking one of thes apart to fit a new batery.
    As much advice as posible would be great,there must be someone out there that has one of these,plus is it posible to load other gps software to this unit.
    Please HELP....
    Thanks

6 Comments

Original Poster

Cheers i will check it out.

Original Poster

csiman;7965552

http://www.simplesatnav.com

nothing on there site cheers anyway

Banned

coleraine;7974044

nothing on there site cheers anyway

I meant that you should post your query on there cos there are loads of knowledgeable and helpful users

Original Poster

csiman;7974856

I meant that you should post your query on there cos there are loads of … I meant that you should post your query on there cos there are loads of knowledgeable and helpful users

I have posted but no replies as of yet.

I have a Targa PNA-E3530 Sat Nav and have made a copy of the Dvd that came with it.If its any use to you I can post it to you if you email me MOD EDIT: email address removed with your address.
    Sorry not had anything to do with changing the battery,so cannot help you there

(3) All trading MUST take place and be completed fully on the HUKD FS/FT … (3) All trading MUST take place and be completed fully on the HUKD FS/FT or FO.LK forums. All negotiations must be done within the thread until a sale is agreed by both parties. Contact details must NOT be added to FS/FT or FO.LK forum threads. NO eBay, auction, classified or external links to an item listed elsewhere. You must NOT list your items for sale or trade here if they're listed elsewhere, this also applies where you have more than one of the same item being offered and includes 'Request' or 'Wanted' threads.

Edited by moderator: "email address removed" 24th Sep 2010
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31147
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846183
      3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio913
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764260

See more discussions