Need milk, eggs and butter. What shops are open?

Posted 25th Dec 2019
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
Hope you got an organiser for Christmas and a planner. Plus a wall calender. To answer. No
Edited by: "wayners" 25th Dec 2019
Could always ask a neighbour but if someone came to my door asking for milk, eggs and butter I think I'd batter them.
rimalpatel00725/12/2019 13:17

Just walked down two roads. I found a petrol station open, a corner shop …Just walked down two roads. I found a petrol station open, a corner shop and a car mechanic open. From these shops I was only able to buy milk.Thanks and have a happy 25th December

Sorry, I don't believe you found a mechanic shop open that didn't sell butter.
Wow.
43 Comments
Your local corner shops? And maybe only for a short while.
Hope you got an organiser for Christmas and a planner. Plus a wall calender. To answer. No
Edited by: "wayners" 25th Dec 2019
Garages
Corner shops, petrol stations.
Edited by: "MR1123" 25th Dec 2019
Many vehicle fuel retailers (garages) will cater to your desperation.
Wow.
Thanks I'll take a wonder.
Really on hotukdeals? What's your full address we shall google for you
Spar is open today for a few hours. You can find the times yourself as don't know where you live
caverncity25/12/2019 11:43

Spar is open today for a few hours. You can find the times yourself as …Spar is open today for a few hours. You can find the times yourself as don't know where you live

That's the next thread.
Well I never Christmas Day on December 25th again!
Edited by: "OBH6UK" 25th Dec 2019
My Nisa local is open in london if it helps anyone up in Manchester.
If your close to me i'll sell you what you want, £10 per item.
I'll even throw in a calendar and mark the date off next year for you .
Can you really not just get in your car and drive around to the local petrol stations to see if their shops are open or walk to your local corner shop?
Haircut_10025/12/2019 12:15

Can you really not just get in your car and drive around to the local …Can you really not just get in your car and drive around to the local petrol stations to see if their shops are open or walk to your local corner shop?

Probably not as...... Christmas day has been on the same day now for quite a few years now, think common sense has gone down the pan.
Stupid post
Probably local Premiers and Onestops since theyre usually owned by Muslims
I'm not trying to be offensive it's true lol they of course they usually follow Christmas and close on Sundays
Just walked down two roads. I found a petrol station open, a corner shop and a car mechanic open.
From these shops I was only able to buy milk.

Thanks and have a happy 25th December

Just walked down two roads. I found a petrol station open, a corner shop …Just walked down two roads. I found a petrol station open, a corner shop and a car mechanic open. From these shops I was only able to buy milk.Thanks and have a happy 25th December

Sorry, I don't believe you found a mechanic shop open that didn't sell butter.

Car mechanic, no eggs or butter, better report him.
I'm gonna walk my dog and hope Spar is open, i accidentally messed up I ended up buying food for 3 days on Sunday forgetting I also needed to get a meal for that day
Basically 3 meals when I should have got one lol
It's either frozen pizza or takeaway for me if they're open
jimmy_the_fridge25/12/2019 12:44

Comment deleted

I can think of some great interaction. It doesn't involve the internet.
Norseg25/12/2019 12:56

Probably local Premiers and Onestops since theyre usually owned by Muslims …Probably local Premiers and Onestops since theyre usually owned by Muslims I'm not trying to be offensive it's true lol they of course they usually follow Christmas and close on Sundays

That's a bit of a reach saying that Premier and Onestop shops are "usually owned by Muslims".

Perhaps a better way of putting it would be to say that local convenience shops like that are often owned by members of the Hindu or Muslim communities that may not celebrate Christmas and therefore be open.
Edited by: "Haircut_100" 25th Dec 2019
Haircut_10025/12/2019 13:51

That's a bit of a reach saying that Premier and Onestop shops are "usually …That's a bit of a reach saying that Premier and Onestop shops are "usually owned by Muslims". Perhaps a better way of putting it would be to say that local convenience shops like that are often owned by members of the Hindu or Muslim communities that may not celebrate Christmas.

Yeah I hope you're joking

OMG must have been weird seeing all those shops closed today
Norseg25/12/2019 14:01

Yeah I hope you're joking

No, no joke here. I just don't get why someone would assume that every Asian shopkeeper was a Muslim.
RealDonaldTrump25/12/2019 14:03

Comment deleted

I think that the name of the person would be something you'd Mutter under your breath perhaps.
Haircut_10025/12/2019 14:06

No, no joke here. I just don't get why someone would assume that every …No, no joke here. I just don't get why someone would assume that every Asian shopkeeper was a Muslim.

You definitely are funny guy it's some what believable since there's a lot of morons genuinely act that way
It's all about community spirit
deeky25/12/2019 14:27

Comment deleted

Lol just like my name I get flagged
Could always ask a neighbour but if someone came to my door asking for milk, eggs and butter I think I'd batter them.

Remember 25th not have a repeat and glad you know you have a corner shop 2 roads down.
Haircut_10025/12/2019 13:51

That's a bit of a reach saying that Premier and Onestop shops are "usually …That's a bit of a reach saying that Premier and Onestop shops are "usually owned by Muslims". Perhaps a better way of putting it would be to say that local convenience shops like that are often owned by members of the Hindu or Muslim communities that may not celebrate Christmas and therefore be open.

Well do all “look-a-like” so some folks maybe easily confused
u66454125/12/2019 15:44

Could always ask a neighbour but if someone came to my door asking for …Could always ask a neighbour but if someone came to my door asking for milk, eggs and butter I think I'd batter them.

Best HUKD comment of the day!
Its not pancake day
deeky25/12/2019 14:27

Comment deleted

Well I'm glad he is here.

Always gives me a chuckle when I see the question and answers.

He deserves a star
39495632-GiVCy.jpg

Surely you could have substituted some oil from the mechanics for butter. If it was a back street garage I'm surprised he didnt have some eggs for fixing radiator leaks.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions