Groups

Need mw2 45/45 intel hack. ps3

I am looking for the mw2 intel hack which gives me all 45 intels by just collecting 1, i cba doin' all the missions again and collecting them. Ive tried a few from youtube but it says "You did not earn the trophy". Are there any which work? You can call me a cheater, hacker etc, im not bothered

4 Comments

Original Poster

If anyone on here has collected all 45 intels coul you please copy it and give it me please. Thanks
    Will rep you

Banned

Fs lol I did the whole game my self

And help on spec op got plat

Is it for ps3 or 360

Original Poster

dj_urban;7375443

Fs lol I did the whole game my self And help on spec op got plat Is it … Fs lol I did the whole game my self And help on spec op got plat Is it for ps3 or 360

ps3, as staed in the title, and ive got u on my friends list. Btw could you copy your save file on a memory stick and give it to me please?

Banned

JaYy_dOg;7375467

ps3, as staed in the title, and ive got u on my friends list. Btw could … ps3, as staed in the title, and ive got u on my friends list. Btw could you copy your save file on a memory stick and give it to me please?

Add me to msn il send you my save data lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      2. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66
      3. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work77
      4. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate1317

See more discussions