Need my post editing

Posted 1st Nov
please can someone help my post needs editing but it wont let me do it the price needs changing because now there is free delivery mode or someone please help its the large disney teddy
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
Can you not just go to your deal, click on Edit, and change whatever details you need to change?
Edited by: "Haircut_100" 1st Nov
Haircut_10001/11/2019 10:36

Can you not just go to your deal, click on Edit, and change whatever …Can you not just go to your deal, click on Edit, and change whatever details you need to change?

There is no edit just the 3 little dots on top right
Are you logged in?
kevnemma01/11/2019 10:46

What happens when you click on the little dots, does that not bring up a menu?
Haircut_10001/11/2019 10:36

Can you not just go to your deal, click on Edit, and change whatever …Can you not just go to your deal, click on Edit, and change whatever details you need to change?

kevnemma01/11/2019 10:46

esar01/11/2019 10:54

Are you logged in?

Haircut_10001/11/2019 11:07

What happens when you click on the little dots, does that not bring up a …What happens when you click on the little dots, does that not bring up a menu?

Sometimes the editors remove the function to edit. Happened to me this morning. Very frustrating as they can be relevant info to add from people’s comments.
myusernamehasgone23401/11/2019 11:24

Sometimes the editors remove the function to edit. Happened to me this …Sometimes the editors remove the function to edit. Happened to me this morning. Very frustrating as they can be relevant info to add from people’s comments.

Yes I agree very frustrating hate it when people add things to your post like they change the price cos they have added delivery to it
Haircut_10001/11/2019 11:07

What happens when you click on the little dots, does that not bring up a …What happens when you click on the little dots, does that not bring up a menu?

38875131-GWgAX.jpg
kevnemma01/11/2019 12:23

Yep

I just checked my last deal and there's a pencil icon next to the 3 seashells dots, maybe a mod has your deal open for editing
kevnemma01/11/2019 12:25

Yes I agree very frustrating hate it when people add things to your post …Yes I agree very frustrating hate it when people add things to your post like they change the price cos they have added delivery to it

Delivery charge should always be included.

Click report on any comment within the thread and ask for it to be edited.
kevnemma01/11/2019 12:25

Yes I agree very frustrating hate it when people add things to your post …Yes I agree very frustrating hate it when people add things to your post like they change the price cos they have added delivery to it

Delivery has to be added if no click and collect option is available.

Sometimes people find codes for further discount and it would helpful to edit and add them in. Or maybe find more colours for the same price to add in
myusernamehasgone23401/11/2019 12:37

Delivery has to be added if no click and collect option is …Delivery has to be added if no click and collect option is available.Sometimes people find codes for further discount and it would helpful to edit and add them in. Or maybe find more colours for the same price to add in

No I dont mind when more info is added more than happy just when price gets changed but I didnt know delivery has to be added if no click and collect is available. Thanks for info
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants