Groups

Need name of a song...

Alright, I've tried every single thing possible and it's not working, I just finished at the Ideal home show (had a stall there) and the guys down at LG where showing us the new 3DTV, and this song came up. I'm going to try my very very best to describe it as it's going to drive me potty if I don't hear the full thing on my big ass speakers.

from the parts I heard...

Ohhh........Hellooo helloooooo

Can you feeeeeel it!!!!

from the video, it was three guys or a band, i'd say the genre was Rock music.

I'll even go as far as trying to sing it so someone can help me find it =)

Please if you know the song, please please please let me know!

Thanks in advance!!

10 Comments

U2 - vertigo?

Goonieman;8295008

U2 - vertigo?

+1

Tuuuuune

Original Poster

I Love you, *Big virtual hug* 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you soooooo much, will add to your rep.

Thanks dude

Original Poster

It was awesome, much better than Sony's one, virgin media wasn't too bad either.

Original Poster

Virgin were showing a live feed of a presentation they were doing. I asked the guy when it's coming out, he said it's still in beta testing but summer time.

Sony were showing 3D games, they showed pacific rift and killzone 2, I must say I did very much like that, it was friken awesome.

Did either use the glasses from the cinema or were they active shutter ones ?

Original Poster

TheJamesS;8296099

Did either use the glasses from the cinema or were they active shutter … Did either use the glasses from the cinema or were they active shutter ones ?

Active shutter

cool i want the ones where you use the ones from the cinema apparently not going to be as expensive

Goonieman;8295008

U2 - vertigo?

Eaaaaaassyyy! Give us a proper challenge!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1857
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3531321
      3. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp911
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1934

See more discussions